𝟭-𝟲

𝟭-𝟲6th of December 2003Yakuyo Bakery» 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 «無礼な疑い

𝟭-𝟲
6th of December 2003
Yakuyo Bakery
» 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 «
無礼な疑い

𝟭-𝟲6th of December 2003Yakuyo Bakery» 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 «無礼な疑い

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"Have a good day!" Her voice sings through the air as she waves off yet another blushing customer. (Y/N) sighs as she looks down to see the flour painting her apron.

An aching pain kicked at her legs as she turned to her work partner, who was dealing with a group of school girls. As there were no others, (Y/N) decided to watch on in amusement as the oblivious Haru was hit on by the group.

They all wore skirts just below their asscheeks, with the first few buttons of their shirts undone. Their hair was down, faces painted in makeup, and large hoop earrings glistening from their ears.

(Y/N) knew they were all beautiful, and they knew it too. But they didn't think of the other as that, it seems, for they were constantly shoving each other out of the way to get Haru's attention, who was desperately trying to finish the first girl's order.

"(Y/N)!! I need some help!" Haru called to the girl without looking away, a nervous sweat trickling down his forehead as his vision whipped from one girl to another.

(Y/N) sighed and shook her head, a smirk resting on her lips as she got up from the counter she was leaning on, and moved beside Haru. "Hi! What can I get for you?" (Y/N)'s eyes narrowed in on one of the girls who had pint-straight brown hair.

The girl widened her eyes at (Y/N), a look of disappointment evident in her lustful eyes as she missed her chance to be served by the cute boy. "U-uhm, I'll get a hot cocoa" She mumbled, a slight grunt ending her sentence.

(Y/N) closed her eyes and smiled brightly at the group of girls, who were all slightly taken aback by the smile. "Sure thing! What size?" (Y/N) asks.

"Regular," The girl responds, her eyes still on Haru, who was just staring at (Y/N).