𝟭-𝟳

𝟭-𝟳8th of December 2003Daikoku Private Academy» 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 «チームプロジェクト

𝟭-𝟳
8th of December 2003
Daikoku Private Academy
» 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 «
チームプロジェクト

𝟭-𝟳8th of December 2003Daikoku Private Academy» 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 «チームプロジェクト

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Noise polluted the busy hallway as the beginning of the school day neared. People stood against the walls speaking to one another, some were reading, and others were skipping through the crowd with their friends.

Whatever they were doing, they were doing it with a smile and a laugh. It was such a beautiful sight, such a happy one. Although you couldn't hear your own voice, and you were occasionally, and (sometimes) unintentionally shoved by a passerby, it was better than class.

(Y/N) stood with the group of friends she had made. In all honesty, she wasn't close to anyone. But she was friendly with them and popular enough to be able to stand with them.

Across from the girl in the large circle, the dictating group had formed was Light, who would occasionally crack a few funny jokes now and then. (Y/N) was fond of him, he was a very nice boy. Not to mention funny and intelligent. She wished him the best for the future.

"Hey, Fumi-chan, did you know that we're getting a project today?" A boy beside (Y/N) asked, and she flinches slightly upon being snapped out of her thoughts.

"Ah... No, I haven't, what is it?" She asks, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"It's an English assignment! I'm not too sure what it's on, but I do know that it's a group project," The boy informs her, and she nods idly. Her eyes move to the roof as she begins to think back on the material the class had covered over the term.

"Hey... whoever gets to be with Fumi-chan is lucky! Her first language is English!!" Another girl gasps, and (Y/N) light-heartedly sheepishly.

"Yeah! Fumi-chan, be my partner!" The previous boy cried, clasping his hands together as if begging the girl.