Chapter 2

"I see.... It's such heartbreaking news to me," the lord said as he looked at Choi Han.

When Choi Han arrived at the Henituse's estate, he was greeted by Ron Molran who seemed to be ready to attack him as soon as he saw him. If it was not for the ginger-haired butler that suddenly appeared, Choi Han and Ron might already end up fighting each other.

It's not like Choi Han cared about it. In his previous timeline, if it's not for Vicross Molran that suddenly threw a kitchen knife toward him, he might have already killed Ron at their first meeting.

"I want nothing more to do with the village, my lord. All I wish from you is to do a proper funeral for the death."

Choi Han bowed his body slightly, showing respect towards the lord as he confessed his wish.

The lord nodded his head and then called for the ginger-haired butler whom Choi Han just learned his name, Hans.

"Lead this young man."

The Lord looked at Choi Han.

"Choi Han, my lord."

The lord nodded his head again and brought his eyes back to Hans.

"Lead Choi Han to his room. Let him rest and prepare meals for him. He had been through a lot of hardship so treat him carefully like you treat an important guest."

"Yes, my lord."

Choi Han then followed Hans from behind as he walked out of the lord's office.

After walking behind Hans for a while, Hans finally stopped and opened a door for Choi Han.

"This is your room, Choi Han-nim."

"Thank you," Choi Han said as he lowered his head slightly.

Hans smiled as he nodded his head.

"No problem and if you need anything, don't be shy to ask me or the other servants."

"I will. Have a nice day, Butler Hans."

"You too and I'll take my leave now."

"Sure, go ahead."

Hans bowed respectfully toward Choi Han before he slowly walked away.

Choi Han then closed the door right after Hans was no longer in his sight.

Choi Han threw himself on the bed and sighed in relief as soon as his back pressed against the soft mattress. It's been a while since the last time he lay down on a soft surface.

During the war, he doesn't have any choices other than to sleep on the ground. Choi Han has already used to it anyway since he spent ten decades inside of Dark Forest alone but he still prefers sleeping on a soft bed.

"At least I can rest for a while before I need to fight White Star again."

Choi Han slowly closed his eyes. Even though this moment will not last, Choi Han still takes this opportunity to relax his mind.

For the first time in 20 years, Choi Han finally slept soundly.

•••••

After three days of staying in Henituse's estate, Choi Han finally decided to leave. His first goal is to prevent the black dragon to destroy the village in Tolls territory. He needs to arrive early so that he could kill it early.

Ron Morlan and his son, Vicross Molran already decided to follow him. Choi Han doesn't mind anyway since in the previous timeline they also followed him but he somehow worried about Cale. He knew how Ron was the one who take care of Cale since he was still a baby. Ron is like a father figure to Cale.