Chapter 4

Choi Han's lips were trembling as he looked at the thick smoke. A scream threatened to escape from his mouth.

"Ah....aa.."

However, before the scream could escape his mouth, Choi Han suddenly saw a bright light appear behind the thick smoke and then he saw bright red-colored hair.

A little tension was released from his body as soon as he saw that color. His favorite.

Cale Henituse was still standing tall. He seemed okay.

"What is that....?"

Choi Han's mouth was agape wide as soon as he saw the shields that were protecting the people and shielding the two suicide bombers.

The two shields had different colors but the shield that covered the two suicide bombers looked brighter than the shield that was protecting the people.

After a moment, the two shields slowly disappeared. The two suicide bombers disappeared into the thin air as the bomb exploded. It showed how strong the bombs were making the people shiver in fear.

Reddika also already disappeared as soon as he realized that his plan had failed.

Many people die but not as many as in the previous timeline and Choi Han knew why. It was because of Cale.

The two shields belonged to Cale. Choi was sure of that even though only the silver shield that covered the suicide bombers was connected to him.

Choi Han didn't care how Cale got his power at all. All he cared about was whether Cale is fine or not.

"Cale!"

Choi Han immediately stood up and then ran towards Cale without caring about anything.

"What-"

Pap.

Choi Han hugged him tightly. His body was trembling but he cared none about it as he tightened his embrace.

"Oh, Cale... Please don't put yourself in front like that. It scared me."

"Wha—Who the fuck are you?!!!"

Choi Han's eyes widened when he felt a great force when Cale pushed him away. He was hurt but what can he do? He forgot that he and Cale was still stranger to each other.

In the previous timeline, around this time, Choi Han still held great hate towards Cale since he was insulting Harris Village so wasn't supposed to treat Cale so close like this. He got a little carried away.

"I'm... Sorry... I."

Choi Han didn't know what to say when a young master with grey hair suddenly shielded him away from Cale.

"You lower commoner! How dare you touch a noble not to mention hug him!"

Oh, this man... Choi Han knew this man.

Ah. And that look in his eyes....still the same.

Choi Han still remembered, how this young master looked at him in the previous timeline, so full of hatred and disgust. Even though rumor said that he was very kind and gentle to Choi Han, he didn't seem to be like that.

The dislike was clearly showed on his face as he looked at Choi Han. Choi Han didn't know why this noble hated him. He never does, even now. He wanted to know but can he ask?

He's just a lowly dirty commoner to this young master.

"You deserve to be pu- Cale!!"

The grey-haired young master immediately held Cale tightly even before he could finish his words.