Chapter 3

As soon as Choi Han and his group arrived in the capital, the festival was about to start. The people were already gathering in the plaza and were cheering for the king and crown prince.

"Fuck!"

Choi Han cursed out loud when he noticed that it was already way too late to stop the festival. He then immediately rushed towards the Bell Tower making Rosalyn, Ron, and Vicross confused but still hurriedly followed behind him.

"Choi Han? What's wrong?"

Choi Han stopped walking and then turned around to look at his friends. The panic expression clearly showed on his face.

"Bombs...."

"Bombs?"

Choi Han sighed heavily to collect himself before continued speaking.

"There are magic bombs in this plaza. I didn't know the specific place of the bombs but there are maybe around 10 magic bombs planted in this plaza."

"What?!!"

Vicross' eyes widened in shock when he heard what Choi Han just said while Ron had his eyes darkened.

"Arm?"

Choi Han looked at Ron and then nodded his head.

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?! We can stop it!" Vicross raised his voice as he spoke to Choi Han.

Choi Han then looked away from Vicross. It's not like he didn't want to tell them, he planned to tell them as soon as they arrived at the capital but looks like he was late.... Again.

Choi Han then looked at top of the Bell Tower. He gritted his teeth as he rushed towards it. He even pushed the people that were on his way harshly.

"Move!"

His recklessness took the guards' attention and rushed toward him to stop him. However, before they could, a person with black attire and a mask appeared on top of the Bell Tower. It was the blood-crazy mage, Redika. Not only Redika but also tens of people behind him that were wearing the same black clothes as his.

"Fuck!"

Choi Han ran as fast as he could toward the Bell Tower as the King gave his order to the knights and mages. But, something caught his attention that made him immediately stop from running toward the Bell Tower.

It was hair that was red as blood.

"What are you doing, you punk?! Hurry up and go on top of the Bell Tower or else everyone will die!"

Vicross' voice didn't reach Choi Han at all. Choi Han's eyes were focused on the owner of the red blood hair.

Cale Henituse.

Without him realizing his body started to tremble so does his pupils. He remembered exactly that Bassen was the one who attended the festival in the previous timeline so why, why Cale Henituse is here?!

It's because he didn't beat up Cale Henituse?

In the previous timeline, Cale was injured when the festival was held so he was bedridden for a few months. That made Bassen Henituse attend the event that the official successor was supposed to attend.

'Maybe that's why.... that's why.......'

Choi Han bit his inner lips as his eyes were focused on Cale who kept looking at his pocket watch each second.

'He shouldn't be here.... He's now in danger.'

Countless different emotions started to fill Choi Han's heart as he stared at Cale Henituse but he knew one thing for sure.