(REQUESTED) the smart girl as a sailor guardian?!

Requested by Puppet198463

You are ami muzino/sailor mercury in the story.

You wake up early in the morning and get ready for school. As you take a bath and eat your breakfast, you read your books for your studies. Then you head to juban junior high school to get ready for  classes. Then your teacher introduced you and the students a new student.

Teacher: class, meet your new student, Edward.
Edward: *bows* nice to meet you all. I look forward to learning the classes and getting to be friends with you.

You notice Edward looking at you as a tint of blush went to his cheeks. Later on after school, you are met with your friends to walk to the Cafe for coffee when there's a monster attacking! You and your friends transform into sailor guarfians. Little did you know that Edward witnessed you transform into a sailor guardian and even try to tell everyone your secret!

Edward: flatten my funnel! Y/n is a sailor guardian?!

Next day at school, you overhear Edward talk to the other students about what happened yesterday.

Edward: y/n and her friends became  sailor guardians! I have proof! *shows the video from his phone*
You: eek! *tries to snatch the phone away*
Edward: y/n!! *face turns red and chases you* give me back my phone!

The students and teachers laugh at this moment.