(REQUESTED) supporting the autistic

Requested by ShyRoseblossomDragon

It was a warm spring day at the island of sodor. The station was really busy due to families coming over to the island for a visit on their spring break, but there was alot of crowd and too much noise. Edward was bringing in passengers to every station when he heard a scream and cry. At the exact station he stopped, he noticed you all shaken up.

Edward: r u ok, mister/miss? Is there anything I can help you with?
You: no thank you. I'm fine.

As you got out of the coach, Edward starts worrying about you. For the past 4 days, Edward has suspicions on why you're acting strange and denying any help. He decided to investigate for himself. By the time everyone got out of the coach, Edward called out to you.

Edward: can you please tell me what's troubling you?
You; ummm no thnx. I'm fine.
Edward: *looking like he's about to cry* please! I'm trying to help you! *tiny tears fall on his cheeks* why can't you tell me what's wrong with you....
You: *sighs* this is gonna be so sad. I was born autistic and my parents hated me cuz of how I looked like. Every day they would abuse me ebethough I didn't do anything wrong. Even at school the students and faculty would Bully me and be racist. I try to get help, but my parents threatened to kill me if I call the police.
Edward: gosh, I'm so sorry. Why don't you stay here forever?
Mom: because we forbid her!
Dad: *pulls your ears harder* we're going home! No more vacations for you!
Sir topham hatt:  what is going on here?
Dad: oh! Sir! Everything is fine.
Sir topham hatt:  you call abusing your own child fine by neglecting him/her and abusing her? Good thing there's surveillance footage!

As Sir topham hatt spoke, police arrived and arrested the parents.

Dad: *points at you* he/she set us up! He/she is so going to jail!
Police officer: looks like you and your wife are going to jail for a long time.

The officers cuff the parents and take them to the police car.

Mom: we would've gotten away with that brat if it weren't for that MEDDLING FATSO!

after the parents are taken to jail, sir topham hatt turns to you.

You: thank you so much, sir
Sir topham hatt:  well if it weren't for Edward, you would've been forever abused.
Edward: I told you you needed help.
You; thank you all.... *tears up* so much.