Chapter 23:

KINABUKASAN, narito kami ngayon sa salas kasama ang kambal. They're playing, as usual.

Dad didn't allow me to go on our company, nagleave rin ito dahil ngayon nga ang dating ng aking Kuya. I am so excited.

My mom was preparing foods for lunch. While me, I am playing with the twins. Tumawag din kanina sina Pearl and Leah balak bisitahin mamaya ang kambal. Good thing, dahil I need to ask something about Pearl. I hope she will tell me.

Nakainom ako kagabi pero alam ko ang ginagawa ko. Agad nag init ang pisngi ko ng sumagi nanaman ang nangyari kagabi. Sh*t.

"Mommy you're blushing" wika ni Artemis. I frowned and shrugged my shoulder.

"H-ha? No baby. A-ano mainit lang kasi" pagdadahilan ko. Nagkibit balikat lang ito at nag laro uli.

Tumayo ako at nagtungo sa kusina para tulungan si Mommy, magprepare.

"Mom, let me help you na po" wika ko at lumapit sa kanya. Kinuha ko ang bowl na dala dala niya.

"Thank you" she said.

I just watched her cooking together with our chef. Si mom ang gumagawa habang siya ay inaassist lang.

5 years ago...

Levi's POV

So f*ckng stupid of me!

"Master. We can't really find your wife" Troy announced.

It's been 5months since nung mawala si Celestia. Even her family and friends doesn't know about her. Lahat pinaghahanap siya, at sinisisi ako. Sabagay, kasalanan ko naman.

" F*ckng do everything! I need my wife!" I clenched my fist in frustration.

"Ginagawa na namin ang lahat mahanap lang ang asawa mo, Sev. But there's no trace with her. She leaves you without any trace of her" seryosong sambit ni Troy na malalim lang ang tingin sa akin.

Troy is my left hand and the one I trusted the most. He was brother to me. He is my left hand in this f*ckng organization of mafia. Celestia, didn't know about this. Wala siyang kinalaman sa pinag gagawa ko at wala akong balak sabihin sa kanya,noon.

I am keeping this a secret because ayokong pati siya ay madamay sa problemang kinahaharap ko at pinasok. And I don't want to f*ckng hurt her! It was all f*ckng blackmail! And I am so stupid and weak for that!

Ayokong madamay siya but I was f*ckng wrong the other mafia organization na may malaking galit sa akin. Found out about her! And they blackmailed me.

If I didn't do what they wanted. They will kill her. They found out my weakness, she is my weakness. My only weakness.

The mafia organization asked me about her. Na kahit anong deny ko at tago ko sa kanya ay wala parin. They still found out that she is my wife. They asked if I was inlove with her. But because I knew it was dangerous for her. I denied and they asked me to do and hurt her.

T*nga ako sa paraan sinunod ko ang gusto nila! But f*ck they will kill her if I didn't do what they said. There's a f*ckng CCTV in our house and they f*ckng hack everything so they will had there access.

Bawat galaw niya ay alam nila, bawat ginagawa ko ay alam nila. Everything I did just to hide her went nothing. Nakagawa sila ng paraan.

And there's this girl named Gizzel who's f*ckng obsessed with me. And she's the mafia's only daughter who blackmailed me.

Her father told me if I dated her everything will be alright. Wala akong magawa, nagpadala ako sa katangahan na ginagawa nila sa akin, sa amin.

I dated her and I let her sleep with me. And I knew how much she was hurt. Wala na akong ginawang tama para sa kanya. I want to file an annulment so that hindi na siya madawit pa sa mga katangahan ko.