Chapter 3

The rest of lunch went off without a hitch. I found out a lot about Zack, actually. He is from Boarwaters, Texas and he used to go to a private school.

"So this is, like, your first time being with us weirdos of the normal world?"

"Colin, that is not polite!" exclaimed Zoey in a now British tongue.

"Oh my ever-loving God!" I exclaimed standing abruptly from the table, "Is that Amy?"

Amy ran from the cafeteria towards the girls bathroom, I could tell she was crying from across the cafeteria. I looked at my friends for a long time before I mumbled, "I'll be right back," and ran after her. I knew she probably didn't deserve it and it is very hard to remain invisible when you follow one of the most popular girls in school to the bathroom, but I couldn't just sit there and let her cry.

"Amy?" I call, gently pushing the door open. I see her bundled in the corner, crying and speaking in some language that I was almost certain was Asian.
"Amy? Are you okay?"
She looks up at me like I'm stupid. "No! Of course I'm not okay, God your so thick! You know why she dumped me?!"
"Um, no?"
" Of course you don't. Well, she joyfully exclaimed that I made her straight! Can you believe that? Me! Make her straight!? If you ask me she's after your new boyfriend, What's-His-Face."
I feel my face blush bright red as I mumble, "He's not my boyfriend". I hear the door open behind me.
"Ugh. Speak of the devil."
Waltzing into the girls bathroom is none other than Zackary Rainers.