~Chapter-4 ~

Author's POV:

Singhania Sadan

A woman is doing aarti and singing bhajan, with her whole family standing in front of Krishna's idol.

After finishing the aarti and giving it to everyone. She started praying.

"Krishnaji, thank you mujhe itna acha parivar dene ke liye. Main apse kuch mangna chahti hun. Aap Naira ko dhundne mein hamari madad kare. Hum sab use bahut miss karte hai. Woh toh mujhe jante bhi nahi hogi, but uske baare mein sunke main bhi usse miss karte hu. Mere parivar ne usse galat samjha tha, par for apni galti ko sudharna chahte hai. Please aap hum sab ko usse dhunde mein madad kijiye ga."

After praying she went to the living room. She picked up her phone from the coffee table. She checked her emails.

"Keerti beta aajo nashta ready hai." Akshara said from the dining room.

"I'm coming Mummaji."

Everyone came to the dining room. Everyone sat on their respective seats and started having breakfast.

"Mummaji, I have to go to Mumbai for my designing project," Keerti told everyone when they had finished their breakfast.

"How many days, beta?" Naitik asked.

"Two weeks. Bhai bhi a rahe hai mere saath. Papa is opening a new branch in Mumbai, so he has assigned two interior designers to start building. Bhai is looking after it. He has booked our flight for tomorrow." Keerti answered.

"Okay, beta," Natik replied, satisfied with her security.

6 months had passed since Singhania's disowning Naira when they found out about Kunal's lie. He asked for forgiveness from the whole family as he realized his own mistakes as the same happened with his sister. Akshara and Natik felt disappointed with their actions and felt ashamed that they trusted Kunal over their daughter when she was pleading with them to believe her.

***

"Keerti, tumne apne bags pack karlie hai ki nahi, agar nahi phir mein tumhare help kar deta hu," Naksh said as he entered their room.

"Aur apne medicines pack kar lena," he added.

"Haan baba, mein sab pack kar lungi, apko tension lene ki zarrorat nahi hai," Keerti said, shushing him, feeling happy seeing her husband's care for her.

"Bye, I love you, mujhe office ke liye late ho raha hai. '' Naksh said, bidding her by and Peaking her forehead.

"Bye. I love you too!" Keerti replied.

Keerti and Naksh had a love marriage and have been married for 4 months. Both of their families had no objection as they knew each other through business and were happy with their children's choice of a life partner.

Next day

"Bye beta, apna khyal rakna, zaada stress mat lena, Khanna time sar khana" Akshara ordered Keerti, as she was leaving for some work before Keerti left.

"Okay, Mummyji. Aap bhi apna khayal rakna, medicines time sar lena." Keerti said to Akshara hugging her.

Akshara left for her work.

Keerti went to the bathroom. After coming out a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Naksh aap kya kar rahe hai. Yeh humara room nahi hai. Koi dekh lega." Keerti said, blushingly.

"Koi nahi dekhta, waise bhi mein apne biwi ko good bye kene ke liye aya hoon," Naksh said.

"Acha, apna khayal rakhna, mujhe har din phone karna, or Ma ne toh aapko orders de diya hai, toh mujhe kuchh aur kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Waise I will miss you."

"I will miss you too bub!!" Keerti replied and was about to kiss him.

"Uhhuu uhhuu." They heard someone.

Gayu was standing there with a mischievous smile.

Keetri and Naksh separated from each other.

Gaty grinned and raised her eyebrow teasingly.

"Woh Gayu mujhe Badi Dadi bula rahi hai, " Naksh said, nervously.

" Par mujhe toh koi awaaz nahi aye Bhai." Gayu replied, mischievously.

"Woh mera dil ne kaha ki Badi Dadi mujhe pukar rahi hai," Naksh ran from there.

Keerti glared at her husband leaving her in such a situation. Trying to get out of Gayu's teasing session she said, "Woh..."

"Apko bhi koi bula raha hai, Bhabi," Gayu asked.

Keerti blushed hard, not meeting Gayu's eyes. She didn't know what to say.

Gayu came towards her and holding her shoulders said, "Bhabhi aap nervous kyun ho rahi ho, mein apko tease nahi karungi, aur yeh sab couples ke between normal hai."

"Waise aap ka face pura laal hai."

"Gayu." Keerti whined.

"Okay, okay, no more teasing, par aap jaldi vaapas a jana, we're going to miss you."

"I will also miss you all."

"Keerti beta, Shubham aya hai." Kaveri shouted from the staircase.

"Mein ayyi Badi Dadi." Keerti along with Gayu came downstairs.

When Keerti went downstairs to the main lobby, she hugged Shubham and greeted him. He picked up her suitcase and put it into the car's trunk and left Singhania Sadan.

They arrived at the airport and boarded their flight.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote, comment and share.

See ya.