~Chapter-20~

Hello dear readers. I was nervous writing this chapter. This chapter contains mature content. If you're uncomfortable reading it. Skip that part of the chapter.

Naira's POV:

We are finally married. It feels euphoric, we knew our end goal for this relationship was to get married. It happened.

"Someone pinch me please" I murmured.

I pinched myself.

"Ouch," It sting really bad.

Ah, it's not a dream.

I got out of my thoughts and started taking blessings from the elderly and younger people along with Kartik.

After taking everyone's blessings. Chhavi Iyer and Gayatri Singhania, my sisters, started demanding money for Kartik to get his shoes back.

After a lot of negotiation, Kartik accepted his defeat and asked," How much do you want?"

To which Chhavi replied," I don't want any money, but a promise, to keep my sister and niece happy. Promise me you'll cherish her, keep her happy. Please don't backbite her."

I understand she's still hurt because of her past. I go towards her and hug her, she starts sobbing. I console her, "It's okay Chhavi you've found great friends, don't think about those ill-minded people. Think about your new friends, what are their names?"

"Ridhan and Swara, di."

She replied.

"Think about them, Okay," I say, cupping her face and I wiped her tears.

"Beta, what are you talking about? What ill-minded people? " Mami asked. I tell them everything.

They were shocked, but understood Chhavi.

"I want ₹ 15,000 Jiju," Gayu di demanded, enlightening the environment.

Kartik gave her the money and now it was time for my Bidaai.

Kiran was sleeping in Swarna Ma's arms. I didn't cry during my bidaai instead, I was so happy. In the time I've known Kartik's family, I know they are sweet, caring, with zero attitude type of people.

I sat in the car and went to Goenka Villa. I didn't know when I fell asleep. Kartik woke me up, when we reached. They did my griha pravesh. After the rituals, Khushi's family and Kabir's family leave Goenka Villa to their respective homes. Swarna Ma takes me to our room.

She made me sit on the bed decorated for our wedding night.

"Maa, Kiran theek hai ?" I asked.

"Haan beta, main usko apne paas sula do ge," she replied, making me sigh in relief.

"Enjoy your night beta," She said, smiling warmly.

I blushed at the thought. Understanding my thoughts she said, " I didn't mean in an intimate way, I meant enjoy spending some quality time. Wedding night isn't always about intimacy. I meant to spend some time together, talk."

I smiled at her precious thought and kissed her hands and said, "I love your thought Maa. Have a great night."

She went out of the room, wishing me a good night.

After some time, Kartik enters our room. Avoiding his siblings and cousins. They were demanding money as a ritual.

He comes near me and lifts my ghoonghat whispering, "Wow, looking stunning wifey." Kissing my right cheek.

"Same to you, hubby," I whispered.

I didn't know what else to say so I just kissed him expressing my feelings. He was taken back but reciprocated it.