Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick is the daughter of Lord Terrace Hardwick and his wife, Lady Tatiana Romanov and they are both descendants of King Christian IX of Denmark and Queen Victoria of England through both  through the  patrilineal and matrilineal line.

Lord Terrace Hardwick is a direct descendant of  Queen Victoria through her second son, Prince Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha who married Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia the only surviving daughter of Czar Alexander II of Russia and their daughter, Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha who married Infante Alfonso, Duke of Galliera who is the son of Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera who is the son of Antoine, Duke of Montpensier who is the son of  King Louis Philippe I of France and he is the son of Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans who is the son of Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans who is the son of  Louis, Duke of Orléans who is the son of Philippe II, Duke of Orléans who was the son of Philippe I, Duke of Orléans who is the second son of King Louis XIII of France and Queen Anne of Austria. 

Lady Tatiana Romanov is a direct descendant of  King Christian IX of Denmark whose second daughter, Maria Feodorovna (Dagmar of Denmark) married Alexander III of Russia and through their son,Grand Duke Michael Nikolaevich of Russia and his son, Grand Duke Alexander Mikhailovich of Russia  and his wife, Grand Duchess Xenia Alexandrovna of Russia and their daughter, Grand Duchess Anna Petrovna of Russia and her son, Peter III of Russia and his son, Paul I of Russia. 

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick was one of Lady Karissa's ladies in waiting at Beltane Manor and after she had Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, and she appointed Lady Theresa Charlotte to be Lord Andrew Charles mistress, and he didn't care enough about her in the beginning and Lady Theresa told Lady Karissa " What is wrong with Lord Howard?" 

"I won't worry about it, Lady Theresa. He is a stick in the mud. He has this damn territory stuck up his derriere and that is all." Lady Karissa explains.

"I swear the day I married him. He thinks about only this territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"I hope this damn territory chokes him to death." Lady Karissa explains.

"I know that he needs a kick in the ass." Lady Karissa tells Lady Theresa.

"He will warm up to you, but not to soon. Just keep him company." Lady Karissa tells her.

"What in the galaxy am I suppose to talk about?" Lady Theresa asks.

"Music, art, literature, and even the weather." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles doesn't take an interest in Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick from 2276-2284,  Lady Karissa wonders what the wrong with him.

When Lord Andrew Charles walks into her drawing room  and Lady Karissa looks at him " Lord Andrew Charles.  What brings you into my drawing room?" 

"I miss you, Lady Karissa. How are our children, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony? " Lord Andrew Charles asks her.

"Our children are well. Aren't you going to greet your second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey?" Lady Karissa asks.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Richard William Carey bows to Lord Andrew Charles and he bows back and says " How is Lady Caroline Matilda?" 

"Our daughter is very well, thank you for asking." Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"Is Lady Elizabeth giving her any trouble?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" Not that I know of Lord Andrew Charles and if she was Lord Anthony would tell me." Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lady Elizabeth walks into the drawing room with her her sisters and brother, and she looks at her father " I thought you would be at Norfolk Estate that old dreary manor."  Lady Elizabeth asks.