Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR Rebellious Son

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had a three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, born in 2230, Lord Patrick William Howard III in 2240 and his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born in 2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR decided to name his youngest son and child after his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, his father's youngest brother who was the Duke of Northumberland Territory on Star-Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had a great love for his uncles, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and he married the heiress of The Dukedom of Northumberland and became Duke when he married her. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard was born in January of 2250, followed by his great-grandnephew, Lord Richard William Carey, who was his sister's great-grandson, and Lord Frederick William Howard III who was his eldest brother's son, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was his nephew's son.

Neither Lord Phillip nor his son, Lord Edward would inherit the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory as they would both predeceased their father and grandfather, and Lord Thomas William Howard would inherit the territory of Northumberland Territory at the same time that Lord Richard William Carey would inherit the Territory of Bedford Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard would see all of his older siblings married off one by one and finally when he was 12 years old, he saw his favorite sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta married to Lord David Frederick Stafford on Star Base 12.

Lady Patricia would tell her husband " Our youngest son has lost all of his siblings due to you." 

"Lady Patricia. Aristocrats marry don't marry for love but it is a plus if it happens." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My dear husband please listen to me. " Lady Patricia asks, " Lord Andrew Charles is my baby and he is the youngest child and son of ours. I want him to be happy." 

"You have married off all of our children and look at the marriage you arranged for Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with the daughter of a petty aristocrat as your late father would have called Lord Stanhope."  Lady Patricia tells him.

"Lord Patrick William II looks happy enough with Lady Pauline." Lady Patricia tells him.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III has been married for 11 years now and no children, and Lord Patrick William Howard II has been married for three years now, and no children." Lady Patricia explains.

"Lady Patricia has given us our first grandson, Lord Ralph Neville II and our first granddaughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Neville." Lady Patricia tells him.

"Lord Ralph Neville II will inherit the Earldom of Westmoreland from his father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard grows up to be a rebellious young man and when he turns 18 his father takes him to the cotillion of 2268, and Lord Andrew Charles stands with his father and many father's present their daughters to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains, " Gentlemen. Lord Andrew Charles Howard is my youngest son, but he shows great promise and he is very ambitious." 

"Lord Howard. My daughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill is my youngest daughter." Lord Spencer-Churchill states.

Lord George Hastings introduces his daughter, Lady Dorothy Hastings to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he tells him " Lady Dorothy is my youngest daughter, Lord Howard."  Lord Hastings tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is placed in a dilemma and Lord Andrew  Charles looks at his father " May we leave this cotillion father."  Lord Andrew Charles asks.

Lord Charles Andrew JR asks his son," Didn't you find any of these young women to your liking?" 

"Father. I refuse to marry one of this silly vain creatures." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Why don't you turn to Lord Charles Andrew III or Lord Patrick William II father?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have Lord Andrew Charles and your oldest brother is 38 years old and Lord Patrick William II is 28 years old." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Excuse me father. They attended the same parochial school as I did and I think they are too old to believe in the stork theory." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles becomes the rebellious son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, but he is most handsome son that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR ever had and he is a great prize for the right woman that catch his eye. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has competition with Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey who are his second cousins and Lord Frederick William Howard who is his first cousin and Lord Richard Edward Howard II who is his first cousin.

In 2268, all of them were 18 years old and Lord Richard William Carey attended the cotillion and he met Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford,  but in the end she would refuse his marriage proposal as her father didn't want to be related to Lord Frederick William Howard who was Lord Richard William Carey, great-great-grandfather. 

The turn of events would change for both Lord Thomas William and Lord Richard William Carey in 2270, and both would become Dukes of Northumberland and Bedford Territory with the deaths of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and Lord George Frederick Carey.

Along with their first cousin twice removed, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. They were two of the senior peers on Star-Base 12 and both were the great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard, the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory through his two youngest children, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles along with his many cousins were all 20 years old and none of them were married and still Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had no heir/heiress through one of his sons, and neither did Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is desperate for a heir or heiress through one of his sons as his late father's Last Will and Testament stated it had to come through the male line of his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

All of a sudden in the year of 2270, a young woman name Karissa Elizabeth  Ann Lowell boards the USS Republic from Post World War Planet Three Earth from San Francisco, California along with 499 young war orphans.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR calls his youngest son to his drawing room and Lord Andrew Charles answers his father's summons and he walks into the drawing room and he bows " Lord Andrew Charles. You are twenty years old now and it is time that you marry." 

"Marry who father? Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have to consider  Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who is your third cousin through your grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill." Lord Charles Andrew explains.

"What that hag dad?' Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill is very pretty and she is your third cousin." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his father and he tells him " I am not going to marry any woman that I don't love father . I won't consummate my marriage to her and her father will give us an annulment."  

"Why don't you marry her to Lord Thomas William Howard or Lord Richard William Carey." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"The are Dukes of their own territories and they will marry one day." Lord Charles Andrew JR states,  "There is Lord Henry Grey he has a daughter, Lady Mary Grey and Lord Richard Devereux who has a daughter, Lady Dorothy Devereux."  

Lord Andrew Charles takes a stand and he tells his father " I will not marry father until I find the right woman and we will give you that grandchild." 

What can Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR do but give in to save what his great-grandfather started in 2165.