The Sunday Picnic

Lord Andrew Charles Howard nor Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory would give up on winning Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey are second cousins as they share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior who is the only son of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

They are two different kinds of men all together, whereas Lord Richard William Carey is already a Duke and Lord Andrew Charles will only become Duke if he gives his grandfather his first male line great-grandchild.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory was born on Rigel Seven to Lord Robert Frederick Carey and Lady Lettice Knolly on June 17, 2250 and five years later his little sister, Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey was born in 2256.

Lord Robert Frederick and Lady Lettice raised their two children on Rigel Seven until 2260, where a similar famine arose like the one on Talos IV,  Lord Robert Frederick feared for his two children's lives and he wrote to his father, Lord George Frederick on Star Base 12 who was the Duke of Bedford Territory since 2240, and Lord George reminded his son that his grandson was his heir if anything happened to him.

With that in mind, Lord Robert Frederick and Lady Lettice places their two children on the Star-Ship that orbited around Rigel Seven and with a broken-heart Lord Robert Frederick and Lady Lettice kiss their two children adieu and they ask their son "Lord Richard William. Please take care of your little sister and see that she is married off well."  

"Lady Philadelphia Essex is only 4 years old and you are ten years old.  My father will take good care of Lady Philly and you." Lord Robert Frederick tells his son.

"My sister, Lady Georgina Henrietta will take care you both." Lord Robert Frederick explains.

"Your grand-aunt, Lady Victoria  Camilla Carey will also help your grandfather." Lord Robert tells his son.

Lady Lettice and Lord Robert watch Lord Robert take his little sisters hand in his and they are  transported aboard the USS Yorktown and Lady Lettice and Lord Robert know it will be the last time that they ever see their two children.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR reminds his first cousin once removed, Lord Robert Frederick " My first cousin twice removed is my first cousin's heir to the Dukedom of Bedford and my aunt married your great-grandfather and my great-grandfather helped your-great-great-grandfather to build Bedford Manor." 

"Lord Robert and Lady Philadelphia  will grow up with their second cousins, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Charlene, Lord Patrick William II, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles, along with Lord Richard Edward II, Lord Thomas William Howard, and Lord Frederick William Howard III." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains, "I love my aunt's grandchildren and I grew up with your father."  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his first cousin once removed.

Lord Richard William and his little sister, Lady Philadelphia Essex arrive on Star Base 12 in 2262, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Frederick Carey are waiting to greet Lord Richard William and Lady Philadelphia Essex as they are transported down to Star Base 12.

It is the first time that Lord Richard and Lady Philadelphia Essex meet their second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he is only six months younger than Lord Richard William, and with Lord Charles Andrew JR is Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and Lord Frederick William Howard III and it is the first time that Lord Richard William and his sister ever met any of their extended family.