A New Bride for Lord Charles Andrew Howard III

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR decides to find his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III a new bride after 23 years old marriage to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is 44 years old and he needs a bride that ...

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR decides to find his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III a new bride after 23 years old marriage to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is 44 years old and he needs a bride that is at least 20 year younger than he if he is too get his first grandchild. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first begins to make sure that Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is annulled on the grounds of lack of consummation and that Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope came to his son tarnished.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR realizes that Lord Charles Andrew Howard III will have to marry the second or third daughter of a Duke, Marquess, or Earl. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR knows several Earls on Star Base 12 and he considers the second daughter of Lord William Craven and her name is Lady  Maria Margaret Craven, and he considers the younger daughter of The Earl of Moray and her name is Lady Elizabeth Stuart and he also considers Lady Diana Beauclerk who is the second daughter of Lord Charles Beauclerk, 2nd Duke of St. Albans Territory, as well as Lady Henrietta Somerset, the second of daughter of Lord Charles Somerset, Marquess of Worcester Territory.

All four of the young woman were 20 years younger than Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and they were all born in 2250 at the time of his youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2274 is 44 years old and the young women are 24 years old and they have been passed up by Lord Andrew Charles as a possible bride.

Lord William Craven, Lord James Stuart, Lord Charles Beauclerk, and Lord Charles Somerset consider Lord Charles Andrew Howard III a good catch for their daughters.

None of the daughters are ugly and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his son,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III " Lady Diane Beauclerk is a good catch, Lady Henrietta Somerset is a good catch, as is Lady Elizabeth Stuart." 

"Lady Maria Margaret Craven is the second daughter of Baron William Craven." Lord Charles Andrew States.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard considers the third daughter of Lord Richard Grosvenor, 2nd Marquess of Westminster and her name is Lady Caroline Grosvenor and she is the daughter of a Marquess.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III has his choice of five young women and they all come from good families and they are all 24 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III decides to meet each one of them with his father and their fathers and he looks at his father and asks " Is this all that you could up with father." 

"What do you mean Lord Charles Andrew III? You have to choose one of the daughters. They are all young enough to give you a child?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III asks his father, "Can't you pass them onto my younger brother, Lord Patrick William Howard II. He is only ten years older than they are." 

"No. Lord Charles Andrew Howard III. The oldest son or daughter always gets married first, and Lord Patrick William II"s time is coming after you are remarried. Lord Andrew Charles is chasing Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, but she wants nothing to do with him."  Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I can't blame her, father.  Lord Andrew Charles is very pompous and struts around like a peacock showing off his brightly colored plumage." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"Listen, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III. I don't want to have to pick out the one you will marry . So I am given you the choice." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III looks at his father and he tells him " Alright father, I will marry Lady Caroline Grosvenor and she is pretty enough but I hope she doesn't come with a tarnished reputation as Lady Charlotte Victoria Stanhope had." 

"I have Lord Grosvenor word that none of his daughters which he had several had bad reputations and they were educated at a Catholic Convent with the Good Sisters of Mercy." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"What other sisters father?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

Lady Eleanor Grosvenor  was born in 2230

Lady Mary Grosvenor  was born in 2235

Lady Elizabeth Grosvenor. was born in 2240

Lady Evelyn Grosvenor was born in 2245

Lady Agnes Grosvenor  was born in 2248

Lady Caroline was born in 2250

Lady Jane Grosvenor was born in 2255

Lady Theodora Grosvenor  was born in 2260.

"If I have my way  Lord Patrick William Howard II will marry Lady Jane Grosvenor." Lord Charles Andrew JR states,.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Caroline Grosvenor marry in 2273 out at the Chapel of Norfolk Estate and Lord Patrick William II and Lord Andrew Charles are their brother's best man and groomsmen along with Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William III.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Caroline don't have their first child until the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard who is the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Caroline have two children, Lady Caroline Victoria Howard in 2276, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in 2281 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Karissa have a daughter together in 2295 named Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who succeeds her father to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.