The Double Blessing of 2285

The Year is 2284, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory are expecting their fourth child together,  and the ultrasound picture proves it to be their second son, who will be named Lord Albert Edward Howard, and he will become the Duke of Kent Territory, but not three months later after Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann announces that she is pregnant.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick, Lord Andrew Charles long time mistress announces that she is expecting their child in December of 2285.

When Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR  finds out that Lord Andrew Charles is expecting a child out of wedlock he isn't too happy and he rides over to Beltane Manor and when he arrives he is not expected but he is received and he asks "Well is my careless son?"

"Lord Andrew Charles is in his study." Lady Karissa tells him and with that he walks down the corridor and he knocks on the door and Lord Andrew Charles calls out " It' s open." and Lord Charles Andrew JR walks in and Lord Andrew Charles is surprised to see his father.

"What is this I have heard that Lady Hardwick and you are expecting a child together?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"It is true, Lady Karissa and I are not concerned." Lord Andrew Charles states, "I will take care of my children farther are you going to be like my grandfather?" 

"Your father tried the same thing with you, and now you are doing the same thing with me, but it won't work." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father ' I have given you three grandchildren, and Lady Karissa and I are going to give you a fourth grandchild.' 

"You have your golden hair heiress, a spare and another spare." Lord Andrew Charles states, "The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory is secure." 

"Lady Theresa and I have been together since 2276, right after the birth of The Duchess of Clarence Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"It is not like we are having an one night stand." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father, " Lady Karissa put us together and things happen." 

"Lord Richard William Carey will find them a country manor in Bedford Territory and Lady Theresa and our child are welcome to remain at Beltane Manor." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"You have a half uncle and a half brother." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I never knew until after my father died that he sired a son." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I am sure that your great-grandfather had many illegitimate children off as many women as he had as his mistresses." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"Does it make any less your brothers or relatives?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have accepted Lord John Robert Howard and I have accepted Lord Patrick Frederick Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Men have had their mistresses for many years, but we need to be careful." Lord Charles Andrew JR admits, "I have had my mistress too."

"I heard you had Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope, but she always gave herself freely to any man." Lord Andrew Charles states, "I had her myself and she gave me good fellatio."

"I mean Lady Victoria Charlotte was one young woman that loved to climax a lot.  I mean she was an exhibitionist and she would make me watch her as she masturbated and when she made herself reach organism." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I mean she was luscious and sweet and I loved giving her cunnilingus and when I tasted her cum in my mouth. She was addictive just like a drug." Lord Andrew Charles states. "But I didn't have sexual intercourse with her."