Sf and Se

So im doing 2 in one chapter Sodor fallout what if: douglas blew up, without killing the beast.
And sodor eclipse what if:  Gordon was left at wellsworth. Okay so first were doing the sf one. So after douglas finds the remains of donald he gets fuel tankers and heads to kill the beast.
Meanwhile the others are about to fight Oliver. 
During the fight Henry nearly is clapped and they reverse however because douglas went boom off the viaduct  Henry is about to die when Henry charges into the beast and gets him very far before the beast strikes a tendrill in henrys face. However 2 whistles are heard and entering the smelting pits are thomas and James filled with rage smashing Into the beast and sending him flying into the smelting lava ending the beast they honor Henry's sacrifice and make their way to crovans gate to find harvey. From there they go to the rolling bridge thomas and James will join this time. So here's the consist the fiesty female diesels will run upfront with cars infront and In the back. Mavis also has a works unit coach and daisy has the fuel tanker and van. Mutated James and non mutated edward. Are behind the girls. Last are thomas with Henrietta,toad,scruffy,and his coaches as a getaway and harvey will fight. Forgot boco he's upfront with daisy, boco is the main source of power with daisy and mavis. Starting immediately daisy and boco crush like 50 men and Harvey's crane is being controlled by boomer so harvey ypinks James off the tracks and a man sticks injection into edwards eye. They rip out the eye in time but edward can't fight so thomas filled in rage losing toby and percy fights hard and strong. Harvey ripped mavis off the tracks and daisy is thrown on her side. It's just boco and thomas pt boomer is knocked out. By Bertram and thomas gets shot in the mutated eye boco runs over pt boomer.

Sodor eclipse time!! After Gordon gets booted at wellsworth donald and boco get into a brawl and Henry raced by. Donald finds harvey duck and edward however harvey lives the branchline engines are found. MINUS mavis edward won't run off because harvey is there. They go to the docks take property or douglas and Derek. We're gonna say because of harvey being ok boco won't kill toad.

Anyways Gordon leaves he can't take shit no more and BECAUSE I HAVE TO James is brought from the dead how? Gordon brings him back. I'm gonna say that edward and harvey kept a secret that edward had the tumor. And edward fights it out now this gets confusing so let's say that edward living tumor goes bye bye and goes into a deceased engine. I'm not choosing murdoch. Or any of the ironworks and brendam engines. So I chose... ARTHUR now that Arthur Gordon and boco are the monsters and because I think it just works I'm gonna say that who takes ducks spot will be. Actually I don't know... I choose James as Henry should be dead. So here's the consist branchline buddies take care of James. Duck is eager to fight so donald and duck go against Arthur. Edward harvey and derek fight Gordon and the rest fight boco and Derek doesnt do arson.  Wait who's against boco. Oh so oliver and douglas fight boco no arson lol. Happy ending as I'm bored bye