sodor the apocalypse begins what if: I could teel where tf everywhere is

Okay because it's filmed in cbr3 I need to think of where locations should be. Also I am going of stuff that should happen like where tf was thomas he went over the hill and arrived at knapford but he would've seen have so that's out of the window OKAY
so here's the headcannon thomas heard the sirens after donald falls onto them and departs from Farquhar and gets to wellsworth passing oliver at crosby. And seeing bear go into brendam. he pulls into Wellsworth sheds and stays there until duck shows up the two reverse to elsbridge and find Henry who was in a siding at the sheds when it happend. He left after he saw some coaches coming for him, thinking he was going to be hit he ran away and thought he saw an engine go into the sheds he arrived at tidmouth and waited for a day and made it to elsbridge then Gordon rams into Henry as Gordon  was at vicarstown.  Anyways, duck ditched thomss so thomas make it to brendam and finds the remains of Fergus bear and cranky also Ben. He goes to maron and is kidnapped by Wilbert boco and stepney. Also duck but he isn't important. Thomas throws boco off the line and escaped. Also im placing the Coaling plant somewhere in between maron and peel godred. Anyways thomas finds himself on the peel godred branchline finds the remains of those Ironworks fuckers and makes it ALL THE WAY BACK TO KNAPFORD and finds Rosie to find her go boom. They find percy and James who was the engine reversing into the shed. Then they find harvey and oliver raced by with Henry on his tail. I'm gonna say donald dies there is no way he could've survived. Thomas and James go down the western branch and find the remains of Billy his wheels sinking into the beach and at Callan finds a thrown off the track Stanley and an engine in the shed which is douglussy and find molly who hid behind some vans and Arthur who died. I'm gonna say Alfred and Gordon have a brawl at tidmouth sheds. And when thomas James and molly show up. (Harvey stayed behind) They see its a war percy was in the turntable and harvey tried to help him James started to beat up Gordon but Gordon gave him a hole. Alfred joins and blah blah blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit more crap amd some bullshit and were at the end .

everyone died YAY!!