Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Continue Destiny)

It was the day before school and I noticed some new neighbor going into the house next door. She looked cute but I didn't see the face all the way. I was foolish not to get Katy number before I left but I'm glad I lost my virginity to her. Just then my mom knocked on my bedroom door and came in. She said her and my father are stepping out and won't be back for a few hours. She told me take the cookies she baked and bring to our new neighbor and welcome her to the neighborhood. After she left and I decided when they were out of sight to do it so I can go back to my room and continue doing nothing. I got the cookies and I knocked on the door. I was shocked when the door opened and it was Katy.

Destiny: Hi new neighbor my mom wanted me to bring you these cookies and welcome you to the neighborhood

Katy: Can I have your cookies" she said seductively

She didn't even wait for me to answer. She pulled me into the house and shut the door. She put the cookies down on a near by table and pinned to wall. She sucked and bit on my neck as soft moans escape my mouth. She slid one hand down to my breast and started squeezing is it. She lift up my shirt and pulled down my bra. She moved her tug around in a circular motion causing me to bite my lip. As she did that she slid her other fingers to my private area. She stuck one inside and tensed up a little bit. The pain turned into pleasure and loud moans escape my mouth. I eventually came and I gave her my number before I went back to my house. I have never felt so good.

********************************

(Next day)

I walked through the halls of my school and everyone greeting me and rushing up to say hi. Finally someone I actually care about said hi; my best friends Fiona, and Free. They are half sisters and one year apart. I told them all about Katy and I was seeing her tonight I hope. We talked most of last night and she was really fun to talk too. The only thing I don't like about the first day of school is you spend your whole day in homeroom and getting to know the teacher. My homeroom teacher is also my math and English teacher and I don't have those classes till the afternoon. I love math and English; those are my best subjects. Also homeroom is also home ec 101 where learn about shit like parenthood, cooking, buy a house, paying bills, etc. I made my way to homeroom with my best friends. They are the only people who know I'm a lesbian. We took our seats at a table and the teacher wasn't here yet. About a few minutes later in walks the teacher. I can't believe my eyes the teacher was Katy. She made eye contact with me for a minute and I just slid down in my seat. Fiona and Free was catching my vibe right now. The whole day went by uncomfortable and was happy when school was finally over. As I was getting in the car with Fiona and Free Katy or should I say Ms Cook calls me.

On the phone with Katy

Katy: Why didn't you tell me you were a student

Destiny: The same way you didn't tell me you were a grown up. I guess the subject never came up but how old are you

Katy: 22 and you

Destiny: 15

Katy: Damn...............well whatever was going on between us before stops here because I'm not trying to get arrested

Destiny: But you were my first

Katy: I'm sorry

With that being said she hung up the phone. Tears started running down my face and my best friends gave me a hug. I really like Katy and she is very young looking. She's about exactly six feet tall, sexy caramel complexion, jet black hair, sexy smile, dimples, these big blue mesmerizing eyes, sexy full lips, tiny curvy waist, little ass and round shape breast and she had a little accent. She smells great all the time and as if school isn't hard enough she also lives next door; just great.