Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Destiny)

As times go by deep down now I'm not going to be over Katy but I have to get over it because clearly she says we are not going to happen. Maybe not for now but I'm planning on failing her English and math class next semester so she will tutor me. It's too late to fail now because we are already in the middle of the second semester. Thanksgiving was coming up and every year I spend it with Free and Fiona. They are emancipated since they're parents don't give a shit about them. I don't spend it with my family because my mom and dad are alcoholics and all we do is fight. I should at least be happy on holidays. I've known these girls since day care. We started out playing with blocks and that blossom into a beautiful long lasting friendship. Fiona is bi sexual and ever since about a month now we been hooking up. Free is straight and is out with her boyfriend right now so I was just at Fiona house alone with her. We were supposed to be watching a movie. She looks so into the movie and she always looks fine as hell when she wearing red lipstick. I started kissing her cheek then her neck. She paused the movie as kissed on her neck and slide my hands down her body. Fiona is fun size and I think that's sexy as hell. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my body tight and started kissing my neck. I was spending the night here tonight and I always go to sleep with a giant t-shirt on and nothing underneath and she does the same. I slowly started grinding on and I feel her hot wetness which made me pick up the pace. Just as we were about to reach our climax in walk Free.

Free: Ewwww can y'all take that somewhere else

Fiona: No lol

Free: Lol

***************************

Thanksgiving day

(Fiona)

Fiona: it's thanksgiving wake up wake wake up" she said hoping on top of sleepy Destiny

Destiny: Bitch you know I'm not morning" she said in a sleepy voice

Fiona: Your not a afternoon or night person either but your sleepy voice is sexy as hell

Destiny: is that so

I started kissing her and damn this girl was a excellent kisser. She doesn't know I'm in love with her but I love this girl more than just a friend. She moved her fingers towards my private area and stuck her finger inside. Sex with this girl is awesome and there's nothing better than morning sex. She went faster and faster and just as I was about to come in walks Free.

Fiona: Dammit Free I can't never finished because you're always walking in. What do want?" She said a little irritated

Free: Well I'm sorry you couldn't come and I just wanted to say happy thanksgiving and be more quiet because Lucas and I are trying to sleep

Fiona: Okay yeah love you too get out now

Free mumbled something under her breath and shut the door. She is the definition of a shit talker. All Free ever do is run her mouth but that's also what I really love about her because she not afraid to voice her opinion. She then older one; she is 17 and I'm 16, but our birthdays are on the same day which is Halloween. I have short purple and blue hair that I was keep nicely cut, regular brown eyes, 5;3, very thick, light skin, and perfect smile and teeth. I'm really crazy about Destiny. We actually dated before two years ago in freshman year but it didn't work out. I ended up cheating on her with her ex girlfriend. Thank God she is so forgiving and one little break up didn't affect our friendship. She was actually my first kiss and I was hers when we were in the 7th grade. We were walking along the beach at night. We were both having a bad day and we had just went to the beach to clear our minds and talk. She had then turned around and looked into my eyes. We shared a passionate kiss then kept walking. She is my first time as well. We been sleeping together for the past month and that's another thing that went wrong with our relationship before. She wanted to have sex but I convinced her to wait even though she didn't want too. I wish I would have just had sex with her but instead Katy took her virginity. I was just staring at her right now because she is so beautiful and just everything to me.

Destiny: What are thinking about

Fiona: Nothing much

Destiny: I've been thinking let's give us another try. We matured since the past two years and all this sex got me missing you

I squealed with happiness. I'm so excited she wants to be a couple again. I also know Ms Cook might get real jealous. Destiny flipped us over so she was on top. She kissed on my neck as she grind her vagina against mines and after a half hour we both reached our climax and decided to get the day started.