Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Katy)

I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that she is fifteen. I feel awful about taking her virginity now because I know she just got out of a bad relationship and wasn't looking to get her feelings hurt again. I wish I had asked her how old she was. I was to just getting out of a relationship. This is my first year teaching and it's going to be extremely difficult considering I slept with a student and what makes things harder is she lives next door. I usually just enjoy sitting in the dark looking out the window, looking at the night sky, and that's what I was doing. I then noticed her bedroom window is right across from mine. I listened and heard her sing. Wow she is incredibly talented as she sings well I don't know the song but she's good. She then gets undressed and her ass is fatter outside of clothes which I already know. She leaves the room and comes back a half hour later with a towel on. She gets dress in sleeping clothes just as her mom enters. Her mom could barely keep her balance. You could tell she was drunk right now. They are going for a little bit and before I knew they were fighting. Of course her mom had the upper hand. I wish there was something I could do but they're wasn't. I started feeling sorry for this girl. A few minutes later her parents leave and drive away. I then watched some stud girl call out her name. By the way the girl Destiny described that was definitely her ex girlfriend. Apparently her ex was bullied in high school for being gay. That's a shame people act like that. But as long as I'm there, no bullying will go on because I don't tolerate that. Finally Destiny came to window and I decided to listen to the conversation.

Destiny: If you don't stop screaming my name like you lost your God damn mind. You know I'm in the closet; if there's anything you wanna tell me text me otherwise get away from my window before my parents come home and you get me in trouble

With that being said she closed the window angrily and the girl walked off. The girl looked upset and Cassie was just staring at the window looking at the ground crying. I really wanted to make her feel better but she's too young. I really wish she was older.

***************************

Ms Cook: Free, Fiona, and Destiny is there something you wanna share with the class

Free: Yeah when some over the age of twenty one sleeps with someone under eighteen are they considered a pedophile

Ms Cook: What does that have to do with the lesson

Free: I'm just wondering

Ms Cook: Do you have any question about the lesson otherwise shut up and stop disturbing class

Free: No questions

Ms Cook: Anyways does anyone else have a question about the lesson before I change topics..........yes Fiona

Fiona: How long does a person go to jail for statutory rape

Ms Cook: I don't know does anybody have any questions about the homework...........no okay class dismissed Destiny hang back for a minute

Destiny: *waits for class to leave* what do you want

Ms Cook: I don't appreciate you're friends disturbing my lesson today with their nonsense

Destiny: I don't appreciate you smashing my heart into a million pieces so it looks like we both got a problem and don't worry they won't say anything so you will be able to keep your precious job

With that being said she left my classroom before I even answered. I could tell I really hurt this girl feelings but what was I supposed to do. I really want her but I'm not trying to risk my life or my job.