Chapter 6

**Meadow dress is just Padme's meadow dress**

**Dinner & Fireplace dress:    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1101552390084146428/** 

  "I don't know."  I say, playing with some flowers.  It was the day after the kiss and me and Anakin decided to go on a picnic.  The day was beautiful, cloudless sky, birds singing, flowers in full bloom, and gorgeous waterfalls in the background.  We choose a meadow not far from the house, but far enough to feel like lookwe were serounded by nature.   Anakin asked me if I ever had a crush on someone before joining the Order.  I was hesitant, I did have a crush before the Order and a couple of secret lovers in the Order.

           "Surely you know, you just don't want to tell me.". Anakin responded looking away.  I looked down and sighed.  I had chosen a yellow floral off-the-shoulder dress.  It was floaty and I felt beautiful in it.  My long and curly, blonde-almost-white hair was cascading down my back.  There were two buns on either side of my head covered with a yellow net and on the back, the hair that was down was in a half-up half-down style with colorful ribbons to tie it up.   To finish it all off, there was a cute headband that matched the dress wrapped around my head. 

         "Are you gonna use a mind trick on me?" I asked him teasingly as I looked at him.  

          "They only work on the weak-minded." He responded, looking at me with his dreamy eyes. Stop it! He doesn't have dreamy eyes, he has nice, blue eyes..... that you just get lost in.  I mentally slapped myself.  I need to stop having feelings for him, it's forbidden.  

           "Alright,  I was 6,  his name was Arvel, we were both in the Legislative Youth program here on Naboo.  He was a few years older than I, really cute, dark curly hair, dreamy eyes." I say looking straight into Annie's eyes.

           "Alright, I get the picture." He interrupts me, looking away.  I giggle at his adorable jealousy.

           "Whatever happened to him?" He asks, looking at me again.

             "I left to join the Order, I heard he became a Senator for another planet." I say curiously looking at his face.

              "Maybe he was the smart one." He says, looking at me with matching intensity.  I deadpanned him.

                 "Jagyc, you really don't like Council do you?" I ask him in a annoyed tone.  He cocked my head at my use of Mando'a and looked at me curiosly.

                   "I like two or three members.  But I'm bot sure about one." I blushed at his comment.  Half of my heart wanted to believe it was me but the other half was wondering if I wasn't.

                     "I don't think the Senate works."  Glad of the change of subject, I turned to him.

                      "How would you have it work?" I asked him, placing my hand on the soft grass and leaning against it.

                       "We need a system where the politicians sit down and discuss the problem. Agree to the best interest of all the people, and then do it." I frowned at his description.

                       "That's exactly what they do, the trouble is, people don't always agree." I've spent months listening to the Senate argue like animals because of my protecting Padme.

                        "Well then they should be made to." I frowned even deeper at his statement.  Made to do it? But what about the rights of the people? They should choose whether they want to do it or not, not made to do it.