Chapter 2(Special Chapters)

"Like this," I slightly lifted my hand and the ball came with it, floating from right to left every time I moved my fingers.  Anakin's eyes widened and he shook his head in amazement.  

                      "I can't do that!" He says.  I laugh a little.

                      "Could you try?"  He reluctantly nods his head, I place the ball in his hand.  He stares down at it, practically glaring at it.  "Glaring won't help."  He sighs, the poor kid just stared at the ball in his hand.  "Close your eyes and concentrate."

                        "But-"

                         "Concentrate."  I say, putting my finger over his mouth to shush him.  He blushes and I raise my eyebrow.  "Shouldn't you be concentrating?"  He nods his head and closes his eyes.  "Don't think, feel.  If you over think it, then you will never do it.  The Force doesn't work like that.  Feel the Force within you Anakin, it's there.  Your very strong with the Force, I can sense it."  He relaxes, and viola!  The ball floats in the air.  He peeks through one eye and when he sees his accomplishment, he smiles widely.  Of course he lost his concentration, but he didn't care.

                           "I did it!  Did you see that?  I did it!  I closed my eyes and felt the Force within me..."

                            "Anakin."

                            "And I stopped over thinking and I..."

                            "Anakin."

                             "Just relaxed and boom! The ball floated..."

                              "Anakin!"  I glare at him and he shuts his mouth.  Literally five minutes after we met he started talking.  And talking.  And talking.  This kid couldn't shut his uram.  It was so annoying!

                               "Sorry," He apologized sheepishly.  I shook my head and sighed.

                                "Alright, I think we're done."  He looked a little sad but he nodded and exited the training room.  Not even a few moments later, Obi-Wan entered.

                               "How was he?"  He asked nervously.

                               "He was great, and he's a fast learner.  How many midichlorians?"  I ask him.  

                                "You sure you want to know?"  I gave him a curious look before nodding my head.  I took a swig of water from my canteen while Obi-Wan told me the answer.

                                "Over 20,000,"  I choked on the water and spat it out.

                                  "What!?!?!  How?!?!"  Obi chuckles before shrugging.  I had about 15,000 midichlorians, a normal amount for a Jedi.  But over 20,000!  That was more than Yoda!  "What is he, the Force himself?" I asked Obi-Wan's jokingly.  He chuckles and shakes his head.  He looks fondly to the door where Anakin is, sitting down and force lifting anything he can.  

                                    "How did the Council let him in?" I ask him gently.

                                    "What do you mean?"

                                   "Common Obi-Wan!  You know my Master or Master Windu wouldn't let him in at this age."  I say to him, putting my hands on my hips.