Late val...valentines day special?

A/n: same exact valentines special as the actual book, just added here)

Love, anyways this is more of a story for until I get my sh!t together but 🕺💃

Teru's pov (it's after school)

I was walking to the counselor's office. It was Valentines days and I've gotten more stuff and confessions.

(A/n: so cringe💃🕺)

I haven't really seen nor bumped into (Name) yet, strange. I feel like I would've bumped into them by now, probably would've bugged me about not having a valentine, I don't think I even want one.

I kept walking and then I see the door of the counselor's office, I open it and walk in.

"Te-ru Mina-mo-to! Hello!" I hear and look at the window sill, (Name) was sitting there. They had a bunch of pink bears, chocolates, and other things you would give someone for valentines.

Did someone give all this to (Name)?

"Hey (Name), where did you get all that?" I asked, they looked at everything and said "I bought it! Come here." I walk over to (Name) slowly and said "Why'd you buy so many things? Did you get a valentine?" They shook their head.

I was now really confused, (name) bought a bunch of valentines things for some reason... they don't want me to be it... right?

They grabbed a big chocolate box and held it out to me, saying "Be my Valentine's Day friend!"

. . .
What?

"Be your w-wha- what?" "My Valentine's Day friend! It's like we can be each other's valentines but not in some weird relationship but as friends. We'll be lonely but we'll be lonely together as friends! It's the best way to spend this stupid day called a supposed "holiday" y'know?"

I stared at (name) like they were crazy, which they were. I don't really want a val...

"Sure." Wait a minute, what did I just say?! No, no, no, no! Why did I say sure.

"Really? Are you okay? You never want anything to do with me, are you sick or something?" (Name) asked and put their hand on my forehead, I back away and said "I'm fine. And yes, I'll be your "valentine friend" or whatever."

(Name) looked at me saying "You look pretty red though, you should go home or something." I freaked out and ran to the table.

"I-I'm fine, no need to worry about me. Eat your chocolate or whatever." I said in a quick second. I heard movement and felt someone behind me. It was (Name).

I felt something on my head and decided to ask "What are you doing?" "Well there's something wrong with you but you won't tell me so-" arms wrapped around me and I felt myself being...lifted up?

Yep

"H-hey! Put me down!" I yelled, (Name) was holding onto me and said "You need to calm down and you won't be able to if you're working on something that's probably frustrating." "I'm alright, please put me down."

(Name) was flying in the air with me so they only went down to where our feet could touch the ground. I sighed.

"(Name) please le-" "No, I'm not letting go." "Why not?" "Because I'm cold and you're warm, let me at least hold onto you for a bit more." I felt my face heat up and said "O-only for a bit more but at least let me keep working."