Special

(A/n: same special as in the real book)

A/n: Au where (Name) and they're fruity ass is actually alive cause why not and I'm changing the year. They live in 2021 now. They're ages in the actual show and all I'm leaving so what that means is in this because I changed the year their ages stay the same for example Teru in my story is 18, that stays so he was born in like 2003)

3rd pov

Since March last year a pandemic happened and schools were shut down, people had to stay in there homes, people couldn't work, toilet paper was nowhere to be seen.... I'm joking, it was slightly nowhere to be seen. Nothing.

Eventually things did get better. People had to return back to there jobs after having been stuck in their homes for no long. (Name) couldn't be home, too risky and couldn't exactly travel back home.

What did (Name) do then? Stayed with a certain family of a f r i e n d and everything was fine. They just stayed with them, they didn't mind. The family's father? Don't know much about him he just stays hidden away in his room.

Now who was this friend of this (h/c) individual you might ask? Well...

Your pov:)

"Te-ru! Wake the fu- wake up!" 'Why won't he wake up. I should get water or something my whisper shouting doesn't seem to work.'

All he does is turn away from me and I just had enough of this.

"Wake up! Please" I shook him and he finally said "No" at least I got him to say something. That's... something?

"Don't say "no" to me how rude, please just wake up🥲" I did what any great friend would do in this situation and I just sighed and laid down on top of his sleeping self, absolutely crushing him cause his bi- I mean little rude self didn't want to wake up.

"(Name)-" he groaned but I don't care, bros not waking up. He was just whining not even complaining if I'm heavy or not. I rolled off and laid next to him.

I turned my head towards him and he was already looking at me. We both just stared at one another and being the little dummy I am I winked at him with my one eye.

"Did you just try winking at me or were you blinking?" "That's for you to decide, Prince." He looked away annoyed and said "I'm not a prince. Even if I was what would you be? You wanna be my knight?" So what if it seemed like he was trying to make fun of me or fluster me, first off you (wouldn't/would barely) even it and second off this is me he's talking to oh hell no.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Wanna decide on that as well, Prin-" after I barely finished my sentence, he started suffocating me with a pillow and even got on top of me, straddling me.

Oh the places my mind goes to subconsciously...

"W-ait I'm s-orr-y" muffled sounds of me struggling to apologize, I only would like to get out of this position and just as soon as possible, I can't breathe.

Teru eventually stopped suffocating me yet hit my face one last time with the pillow he then threw after into the unknown. Watching me trying to get all that air and shit back, he glared at me.

"Are we done here, Mr. Minamoto?" "I'll leave that up for you to decide." Wow.... Mans used my own lines on me.

"Wha- wait-"

I flipped us over, kinda maybe sort of possibly making me be on top of him, ehe. Boy I tell you did he look flustered. I mean he was straddling me so with us flipping over I flipped us over quickly now it looks very fruity between us. I hope the door is locked, it would be so awkward if someone walked in.