Happy Holidays Everyone!!!! (Special)

(A/n: same Au as i did my last special! I'm going to call it "Modern Au" because I don't know what else to call it😅I don't know, I'll figure it out.)

Any types of warning: mentions of scars, cursing. Lime: handjob. C m eating. (Am following content guidelines though wattpad, yes I have read it)

2nd pov

"(Name)! Come on! You're going to be late for the flight!" "Alejo don't be so loud in the morning please." Mom telling my sister not to be loud yet she's being loud herself... what the fu-

"(Name)! I finished the details for the hat! What do you think?" You looked at the hat and smiled at your youngest sister, she smiled back knowing she did a great job.

"Thanks and here, your gift but don't open it right now okay?" You took out a bag and handed it to her, she took it and is seen more happy than she was before.

"Okay okay now get your ass in the car or else you're going to be late dumbass." "Mom, Alejo callings me a du- ow!" You rubbed the part of your arm where your twin sister had smacked and headed out to the door with a backpack for the plane after yelling a few 'byes' to your family.

"You excited to see your boyfriend?" Alejo said with teasing smile on her face while you both where now being on the road.

"He's not my boyfriend..." "Not yet~" she said in a sing song voice then was laughing after hearing you scoffing.

"I don't understand how you two aren't dating yet like...or...are you two dating secretly?" Alejo really won't stop with your love life, huh?

"I wanna take that quietness as a yes-" "NO! We aren't! Alejo, you nosy bitch!" "I just wanna know what's up with my br- sibling? Is that so wrong? Forget it. Actually now that I think about it, didn't you two kiss last time you were in Japan?"

...

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" "SO ITS FUCKING TRUE! AND YOU TWO ARE FUCKING DATING!" "NO WE ARE NOT!" "HE DIDN'T ASK AFTER EVEN THOUGH HE KISSED YOU FIRST?! "WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION FROM?!" "NO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS YOU DIDNT ASK EITHER?! YOU SQUEEZED HIS THIGHS DUMBASS, ASK HIM OUT ALREADY!" "GIRL WHAT-"

You looked out the window not knowing how to feel about the thought on being in a relationship with who your sister called your "boyfriend" but just let it be forgotten while you just turned the radio in the car on and listened to whatever good shit you could find.

You could tell most of them were love songs, isn't it fucking Christmas time? They always play Christmas sounding music during not Christmas but when it is, it's all gone?! Bullshit.

Timeskip

Welp after that big ass time timeskip even though it being big ass wasn't mentioned, you have finally arrived at Japan after such a long car ride with your annoying ass sister, a long flight which luckily had no babies in it so less of a chance to hear someone crying and yeah.

You being super tired but hungry decided to head to a restaurant where you can eat alone with some peace and only hope to not fall asleep. The flight was so uncomfortable one could barely sleep, especially with your height.

Should've taken a higher class again.

Yes you did have your luggage and all but you only had to look out for your friend to come pick you up.

Timeskip to night, which was a couple of hours till Christmas.

"(Name), you have everything right? Let me fix this- great, you look exactly like a Santa!" Your friend smiled at you after just having fixed something on you because it moved out of place.