Random special

A/n: same random special as in the real book)

3rd pov

"Happy holidays (Name)!" A voice said in a happy tone while the one they were talking to turned around confused and said "And last time I check, you don't celebrate any holidays considering how much work it is going out young man." (Name) said as they looked down at the unknown person who has only been slightly mentioned in chapter 9.

"But I thought you did?" "Oh me? Well I mean not really if I'm being 100% honest, wouldn't mind "celebrating" it if you'd like to though." (Name) said as they turned back around to finish decorating small props that would be used for the show tomorrow.

"No no! It's all okay! I wouldn't want to force you to celebrate something if you wouldn't like to..." the unknown person said while looking down in slight worry, the other person in the room smiled and told them "I would never feel forced, only reason I don't go out is 'cause I simply feel too lazy."

Mr. for now unknown laughed quietly but said out loud "No shit you'd be too lazy, why didn't I think that would be the reason?"

(Name) laughing at the memory and Nene who was sitting right beside them doing some work, confused asked  "What's so funny (Name)?" To which (Name) answered her with "It's nothing, I only just remembered something which happened around this time of year with someone."

Nene got curious and wanted to ask who it was, but did say anything in case to not trigger anything. (Name) saw that curiosity and told her "It was a little someone related to you but I'm not sure you ever actually met them, would you like to know who?" Yashiro right away nodded her head with her full attention on (Name) forgetting about the work right next to her.

"It would be your grandfather." "My grandfather?!"

"What's this talk about grandfathers?" Just then Teru walked into the room in search of something, or actually someone.

"Oh hey Teru, jeez why are you two here at school during break? I guess never mind that, we were just talking about memories, nothing much... Need something?" (Name) asked and looked at the one who just walked in.

"Oh no it's nothing... though as to why I'm here, I was asked to check the decorations and the students who decided to hangout at the school, nothing much." Teru said, not knowing what else to say.

"Decorations? How much people would actually drive by a school to see freaking decorations?" (Name) asked in an obvious confused way, to which Nene answered them with "If I remember correctly, the school last year started hosting their own holiday party, a lot of students mentioned they were too lazy to go outdoors or never had fun going out, the school still wanted everyone to have a fun break and decided to host it."

"...What the fuck" "(Name) stop cussing!" "Ow! I am 18 years old! I can say whatever I want you big damn bully! Yashiro! Teru is being a bitch to me!"

...

"I'm going home"

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Anyways, (Name) how are you going to spend your Holidays?" Teru asked after watching Nene leave and not liking the awkward silence.

"Oh me? I might just spend it doing nothing, when I was alive all I would do is sit at home either making props, rehearsing or maybe watching movies." "Rehearsing?" Seems like a certain someone forgot the name of the apparitions in the room. "Yeah? You don't think I'm called the "theater demon" for no reason do you? A theater is the location where I died, Teru. I was there cause I was a part of the act. What other reason would I be in there for? To watch? Nah, that so boring."