Exploration #2: Derelict Police Department

Kione wakes up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He turns over and looks at the bright LED display of his clock. It reads 6:30 am. Kione rolls back over and burrows under his blankets, groaning. He rolls around in bed for a while longer, before just giving up. Kione sits up in bed and touches the pendant that is still sitting against his throat.

This is still so weird and unique. Maybe I should look into since I am awake so early. After seeing if I can find anything about this, then I can look for a building to explore today.

He thinks to himself and reaches over, grabbing his iPad. He just types in...
'Green Jade Pendant with dragon demon man'.
'Sculpted Jade Pendant Green'.
'_______ Jewelers: Green Jade Pendant'.

Kione looks up many other search terms, but still finds nothing close to the pendant that had seemingly chose him yesterday. In defeat, he locks his iPad and tosses it on his bed. He strolls into his kitchen and begins to make omurice for breakfast.

After making his breakfast, Kione sits his plate on the table to let it cool, going to his home office to retrieve his laptop

After making his breakfast, Kione sits his plate on the table to let it cool, going to his home office to retrieve his laptop. Kione heads back to the kitchen and sets up his laptop, turning on a YouTube video as he skims around Google earth. He pokes his omurice with his fork and hums a little, before mumbling to himself.

"Maybe I should check out this old police station. It is a couple hours out of town though..." Kione eats his food and continues to skim through documents about the old building, before he can actually decide on a plan for the day his phone begins to ring. He takes it out of his pocket and quickly answers it.

"Ah, hello! Oh mom, what is up?" She asks.

"How are you doing Kione? Do you have a girlfriend yet? You know your sister has two children already. Blessing me to be a grandma. When will you?" Kione holds back the annoyed grumbles that we're about to pass over his lips. He changes his tone to a chipper one, responding gleefully.

"I don't have a girlfriend yet... but I will definitely keep working on it mom!" He tries to reassure her, so he doesn't have to hear this rant continue for the umpteenth time. However, she isn't having it and she asks.

"Are you dating that Lawyer?! I mean I knew that you guys were always really close. Personally, I wouldn't complain because he does make good money... Wait till I tell your sister! She will owe me because I told her so." Before Kione can even say anything or try to tell her that is definitely not the case, she already hung up on him.

Kione slams his head onto the dining table, groaning once again. He never understood parents and their constant need to force their children to do things they don't want to. If he doesn't want to have kids, he shouldn't have to have kids to appease his mother's ranting.

"Seriously..." he grunts and smacks his head back down onto the table again. He hears a notification sound from his phone and he doesn't even want to look, but he decides to anyways. It is a text message from Luca.