Exploration #3: Who is this man?

Kione thinks to himself for a while, before mutter aloud.

"It is so boring without Luca around.. maybe I should go on a road trip. I would be able to find so much more content doing that too. Maybe it will help me get my mind off of my mother and her weird imagination. Pfft... wanting me to date Luca. What a weirdo. I'm not gay.. maybe.."

He lays on his bed and passes out quickly. The pendant begins to glow again and the apparition sits on the edge of the bed, staring at Kione. He messes with Kione's laptop, leaving a tab open about a ghost town that is in a swampy area of Louisiana. However, before the apparition can go back into hiding it feels something go through it's shoulder.

"Who are you?" Kione questions, his hand still going through the figure.

"I am Junjie. You took my pendant, so here I am. It is a two for one deal if you take the pendant you get me." Junjie explains and begins to become a more human like being, Kione's hand resting on his back once he has an actual form. He turns around and looks back at him curiously.

Kione blushes and quickly averts his gaze, unaware that he was speaking aloud

"Ah, so you are a guy... damn." Junjie quirks up an eyebrow and smiles mischievously, as he leans closer.

"Yeah, I am a guy. What of it?" Before they can continue any back and forth banter, there is loud knocking on the front door. Kione scrambles out of bed and a voice beyond the door yells out.

"Kíoné! Me and your sister are here, let us in. We knew that you were probably just moping around as per usual! Let us in~!" It was his mother, of course at a time like this. Junjie was about to make himself disappear, but Kione stops him.

"Hey, can you do me a favor and pretend you are a girl? Please for my sake. I will repay you somehow." He begs and gestures to the closet.

"My ex left some clothes. I'm sure something would look fine on you, please! I will owe you anything." Junjie smiles and says.

"Okay, Deal!"

Kione rushes off to answer the door and Junjie dresses up as a girl, putting on a bit of makeup along with stuffing a bra... way too much. He finishes styling his hair and everything, staring in the mirror for a bit. He thinks that he did a pretty good job, so he decides to head out to the living room to meet Kione's family.