Ayaka Kocho Info

Name : Ayaka Kocho
Age : 16 
Appearance: Long black hair, Dark brown eyes. Wears glasses. 5'2, Knowing her weight can be a danger to your life. 

Quick background : Born into the Kocho family a known yakuza family in Kyoto, Raised as the heiress to the clan, Ayaka acts elegant and formal when not around Futaba. Moved to Tatsumi Port Island with her mother at 13 for unknown reasons, meeting Ken Amada and becoming friends. 
Joined the Shadow ops at 14, unknown when or how she got her persona. Ayaka is skilled at many things as she was born into a traditional prestigious family, this includes her hacking skills. There is a lot of thing her family does not know including her love for online games, she met Futaba during one of her games and slowly became friends. Moving to Tokyo at 15 she got a mysterious app on her phone that she could not delete, she bought 2 phones before begrudgingly giving up. Futaba though reluctantly agreed to meet her at the café, Futaba let Ayaka stay for the night where they talked about Futaba and her mom unknowingly activating an app, managing to meet her shadow and getting Futaba to accept the truth. After the whole weird place thing they were practically inseparable much to the confusion and happiness of Futaba's guardian. 

❀--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❀

Authors note : Sorry for the long info! After this will be a maybe 1-4 chapter prologue going into details! After that I promise will be a lot of fluff and shenanigans of Ayaka trying to avoid the thieves. The drawing is what she looks like! just imagine the hair is black and her eyes are Dark brown, I'm not really good at art qwq. Her appearance is based on Futaba and LilyPichu!

 Her appearance is based on Futaba and LilyPichu!