Prologue : Moving

"Tatsumi Port Island..?" "Yes, we will be moving tomorrow." I'm confused on why me and Mother suddenly has to move, I am fine with it but getting used to living without my Father will take a while. "I'll miss you Ayaka, know you were the family treasure" Father says with a hint of sadness in his tone, "Father, you may always call if you want" I say while Father looks at me with sorrow... "Dear..." My Mother looks at my Father with a somber look..? "Yuri, take care of our treasure ok?" "Of course dear, I'll do anything for her." She spoke while hugging Father, "Go to bed Ayaka, we'll be leaving early tomorrow" "Of course, Goodnight Father, Mother" 

❀---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ❀

11:10 PM ' Ayaka's Bedroom ' 

I'm waiting for Alibaba or as I know her Futaba to go online, she's usually online at this hour. "She's still asleep?" I muttered softly, 'maybe she was spending time with her Mom' I thought since her Mom is usually a busy person they rarely get to spend time together. 

Maybe I'll just go to sleep for now.

❀---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ❀

"Mom..?" I say still half asleep, "Wake up Ayaka" Mom whispered. I check the clock... 
4:30 AM 'so early...' "Get up angel we're leaving in 30 minutes" Mom says while she caress my hair. "mmm feels nice" I say as I get up "Why so early Mom?" "Oh dear it seems we forgot to tell you the time" she whispers definitely amused at my suffering. "I'll leave you to prepare sweetie, I'll be downstairs" Mom says to me before leaving my room. 

I check my phone to see if Futaba messaged me, 'no message' I'm worried... I hope she's only still sleeping. I messaged her before getting ready  ~  Butterfly: Hey Futaba message me when you're available, I'll be moving today! So we can start playing again tomorrow!. ~

"Hey Mom! I'm ready to go!"

❀---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ❀

Authors Note: That's the first chapter of the prologue!

It's pretty short and it's probably bad it's my first proper story! 

criticism is welcomed and wanted since I do want to start writing a lot more. 

Update schedule isn't decided yet!

I wonder if you can figure out why Futaba isn't responding.