Futaba he looks sus

'Tatsumi port island huh...' 

!?!? "Ayaka!" Futaba shouts way too close to my ears. "wah??!? Futaba my ears!" I say looking at her beautiful pale violet eyes, "Ayakaaaa stop dozing off!! The guy Sojiro's gonna be looking after is here!" ah yes the delinquent arrived "alright alright, that's cool or whatever" I mutter wondering why the hell Sojiro-san took him in. suddenly I got an idea, since I'm without a doubt going to meet him why not do it now.

"Futaba, I'll go get some coffee, you can uh continue listening to them." I say actually craving coffee now, 'what? sue me Sojiro-san makes great coffee.' "Fiiine but hurry up I wanna play bloodborne soon!" she says making me pale a little, I will never understand why she loves that game.

❀---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ❀

Ren POV  

I entered the store not really knowing what to expect, as soon as I entered the smell of coffee and curry blasted my sense of smell. I look around the Cafe and instantly noticed an old couple sitting in one of the booths. I noticed a guy sitting on a stool reading a newspaper, 'should I say something??' the couple said some words to the guy before paying that I didn't quite catch as I was wondering what I'm supposed to say or ask. 

"Four hours for a single cup of joe..." he groaned noticing me just standing here. 

"Oh right, they did say that was today" he puts away his newspaper away before continuing. "So you're the guy? Ren right?"

'ah he doesn't look too happy' "Please take care of me" I stated trying to be polite.

"Uh-huh" he says not really happy with my presence "I'm Sojiro Sakura. You'll be in my custod-" 

The door suddenly opens revealing a girl with long black hair, "Sojirooo-san, the house blend please" she says while walking to one of the stools. 

"Ayaka, stop barging in like that, you'll disturb my customers" Sakura-san says with no sign of his previous annoyance with me.

"What customers" the girl teased? Sakura-san, "Keep it up and you're not getting coffee" Sakura-san says with a smirk. 

"wahhhhh sorry I'll behave please don't take away one of my reason for living" she says fake crying.

"So, who's he?" she says pointing at me.

❀---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ❀

Ayaka POV

"So, who's he?" I point at the guy I totally didn't know about

Sojiro-san groans, "You'll find out anyways, so why not tell you now, He's a guy that I'll be taking  care of for a year." He says looking at the guy. 

"I see, does Futaba know?" I ask feigning ignorance, Sojiro-san looks at me "She doesn't and I'd prefer it if she never finds out, don't tell her Kiddo and I'll make sure you get as much coffee as you want" now that got my attention, I'm always going to accept free coffee from Sojiro-san. 

"Deal!" I shout with a thumbs up, I turn to the delinquent "Nice to meet you umm" I say not really knowing his name. 

"Amamiya Ren. Nice to meet you" he very politely said  'wow very polite for a supposed delinquent, maybe I should have paid attention to whatever Futaba was saying about him' 

"Oh, sorry Sojiro-san! You can go do whatever it is you're gonna do I'm gonna wait here." I say taking out my phone 'I'll just talk to Ken-kun or maybe Rise-chan.' 

"Alright, I'm gonna get this guy to his room and explain to him the rules while you wait" Sojiro-san says while walking towards the attic..? 'wow there goes my favorite hangout spot when there's a lot of customers.' 

Oh well we'll see what happen, he isn't as sus as I thought he was.

❀---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ❀

Hey guys! you probably didn't expect me to skip the prologue! or update at all! 

there isn't much crack yet as the phantom thieves haven't formed yet but I'll make sure it happens in like 2-3 chapters

I also want to focus on Futaba and Ayaka just goofing around.

huhebawudwu the phantom thieves will know true chaos once Ayaka joins.

update tomorrow since I need to follow up on the weeks I've missed