2~|| Who Is The Real King? ||

Hello Guys

Well sorry for late update. I also want say something's. These story is Not made to offend anyone. And it's solely based if my imagination. The things and changes shown here are not meant to offend anyone. So please enjoy as this story. And if somehow it's feels like I am not giving Justice to characters please let me know.

Enjoy.

___________________________________

Kuru Dynasty

The League of Great Kuru's, who had many great Warriors and Rulers, And will have Many More.

It was The D'Day when The Next Inheritor Is coming Back To Hastinapur.

Everyone in Hastinapur is eagerly waiting for Prince's of Hastinapur. Everyone is Excited to see what kind person and warriors they have Became.

Whole Hastinapur Palace and Kingdom Was Decorated so Delicately that it's Seems like it was Festival.

The mother's were enthusiastically​ waiting for their son's to return. While The officials Were waiting for Next Successer of the Kuru Dynasty. Everyone was assembled​ at place entrance.

While waiting They Heard the sound of Chariot's coming from distance. And smile naturally made her way to everyone lips.

The Great Kuru's Children Has Returned To Hastinapur after finishing their education. The three sons of next in line has came back.

The eldest son of the Kuru, the Legal Heir Of the Throne of Hastinapur, Dhritarashtra Son Of Queen Ambika Was coming in the First Chariot.

He is a well built man with a Warrior Complexion. Despite Being Physically Challenged (Handicap), He is one of the Great Warriors Of Present Time. His Physical Strength is incapable To Match.

Dhritarashtra Was incredibly powerful warrior. He had strength of 100,000 elephants and also is trained in Mace fighting. Even though he isn't as good as pandu in Archery He Knows Archery very well. And He Has Knowledge Of Celestials Weapons Like Agneyastra, nagastra, garudastra, Varunastra, Indrastra, Parjanyastra. He Was Also Good At Hand Combat. And Had Good Skill in Axe Fighting Too.

He has Proven that despite being blind he is capable of being great Warrior. His sense Has Improved and became his strength. And He Has shown He is capable To rule Hastinapur. He also Didn't Believed in cast system as his both brother Pandu and Vidhur. Still Having this good traits his also had bad trait of anger. He was short tempered person and if something doesn't goes in his way he become a bad person.

Along With Him His Anuj's (Younger Brothers) Was Shown Coming Along.

The Middle Brother Pandu Son Of Queen Ambalika. And The Youngest Brother Vidhur son of Parishrami (Handmaid Of Ambika).