Meeting

Law was performing his concert with his band(The Heart pirates),and with Marco, cause that's a colab. The song they were singing the song 'River'. Marco was singing rn so Law looked up to see who were in the VIP section.He saw Marco's boyfriend Ace
His best friend Sabo.Then he saw his rival,Luffy looking at him.They made eye-contact,Luffy flipped him off with a smug smile. Law smirked and blew a kiss to Luffy — So.Luffy,she was obviously shocked, flushed,so he put his head down to hide herself.

Sabo "He blew the kiss to you,huh?"
Luffy "Yeah"
Ace "I'm gonna kill that bitch"
Luffy "You kill my rival,I will do the same to Marco, don't.test.me"
Ace "Yes ma'am"
Sabo "Simp"
Luffy "Ohh pls I dont,also don't act like you don't simo for Koala"
Sabo "I DONT!"
Ace "Sure,sure"
Luffy "Can we get back to listing to the song"
Ace/Sabo "Ok"

After the song ended.They were just  talking with the crowd.Law decided to ask the crowd something
Law "Everyone look at the VIP section and tell me who is very famous there"
Crowd "THE ACTOR,ACE
Random"AND SABO!"
Law "Good guesses,is there anybody else that is very famous?????"
Random "LUFFY! STRAWHAT LUFFY IS THERE!!!!"
Law "Right on the money!! So Luffy do we have your comcent to be on the stage?"
Luffy *Shows middle finger,runs down to the stage*
Mariam "Here,Miss.Strawhat" *hand a mic*

The mic

Luffy was walking on the stage like a modle,no like literally when Zendaya molded and did her iconic walk yeah like that

Crowd "WOOOOO)SLAY/QUEEN"
Law "Luffy"
Luffy "Delinquent,Why did you call me here?"
Law "Well,I was wondering how'd you like the song?"
Luffy "Well it wasn't the best song of your but it was still good"
Law "Ok,ok,so.What was my best song according?"
Luffy "Boyfriend,definitely"
Law "But I didn't sing that song"
Luffy "Yeah but you wrote it,and Dove sang it beautifully.Shout out to her from me btw"
Law "Do you know to who I wrote the song to?"
Luffy "No. Probably some girl"
Law "Chat,do you know who it is?"
Crowd "YES/YEAH/YEP"
Law "None of you tell her right now. I will do it myself!"
Luffy "Oooo~ who is it Law~"
Law "Later,I'll tell you later"
Luffy "Why do you not want to her to know?"
Law "She'll know,when she willll~~~~"
Crowd*Laughs*
Luffy "Am I getting screwed here¿!?¡"
Random "YOU WILL BE REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY SHOCKED WHEN YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!"
Luffy"What if I am not?"
Random "TRUST ME YOU WILL BE!!"
Luffy "Ok?"
Random "CAN YOU AND LUFFY DO A HIGHT CHECK?"
Luffy "Let's not"
Law "Get.Your.5'7.ass.over.here.you. short.ass.bitch"
Luffy "No! You come over here!"
Law "Fine!"
Law walked over to Luffy and put his hand over the short girl's head. Luffy was obviously a bit angery and Law was just trying his best not to laught

Law "Shall we tell our heights?"
Luffy "I'm 5'9 or 175cm"
Law "Really? Well I have to say that GOOGLE YOUR WRONG,I'M NOT 6'3 . I'M 6'5 OR 195cm!!"
Luffy "When I first saw him in person I knew he had to be above 6'3 since I have see people that are 6'3. So,evem tho I quite hate to confirm this.He is actually 6'5 or 195cm"
Law "I bet you light weight af"
Luffy "I don't think 68kg or 150 IBS is not light weight. I don't think you will be able to pick me up. Your probably light as a stick and-"
Law *picks up Luffy up in a bridal way* "And I'm 82kg or 182 IBS"

Law ran off with Luffy in his arms. Everyone was either laughing or were very confused

Manager "Well I think we should go now since it almost time for Harry Styles's concert now,bye!!"
Hearts-Law "Bye chat!"
Marco "Bye People!"

In the VIP Room

Law *Puts Luffy down* "Here we are"
Luffy "Why did you do that?????"
Law "Eh I Just wanted to prove you wrong"
Luffy "Oh my god"
Ace *muttering* "I'm gonna kill you"
Sabo "No,noooo"
Marco "Yeah let them be,love"
Ac ooe "Don't call me that"
Marco "Fine,dear~"
Sanchi "That was a good concert!"
Penguin "One of thee best!!"
Ikkaku "Of ours ofcourse"
Bepo "I agree,sorry"
Law "I think we could've performed better but I did enjoy it"
Luffy "Your shuch a buzzkill.Dont worry guys you were really good"
The heart-Law "Aww thanks!"
Marco "What about me!?"
Ace *hugs him" "You were good too"
Luffy "That was literally thee worst performance of yours. I did not think that you would sound that terrible with out auto-tune"
Marco *sad* 
Law "Come on,Luffy,let the tone deaf guy live"
Luffy "Good one"
Marco "Seriously!?"
Law "Mhm"
Luffy "Also Law,who was the song boyfriend dedicate to~"
Law *mutters* "You"
Luffy "Who? Um I didn't hear you,can you repeat?"
Law "Can we talk about that in private?"
Luffy "sure?"

Law and Luffy went to the other room there was a bit of tension and silence when they walked to Law's car. The tall male opened the door for HIS ✨Queen✨. When they both got in the radio was playing "Perfume". Then Law spoke up

Law "The song boyfriend was umm dedicate to y-you"
Luffy *Flustered*
Law "Um I get that you are shocked but I have to tell you the same thing your fans have been telling you since the start, You relationship with that asshole,Larry, is toxic,very,very toxic. Fuck,well and I have loved you since high school"
Luffy *Gets out of the car*
Law "Luffy! I'm sorry I know it's very all of a sudden and I know you don't want to break up with Larry for me. But pls do it for yourself or your fans or you friends and family"
Luffy *Turns to Law* "Yeah all you said was right I just realised like a month ago he was toxic because of my fans,I was thinking about going back to him since I wasn't so sure about me breaking up with him. *Hugs Law*
-Thank you for opening my eyes"
Law *Hugs Luffy back* "Your all good shortie"

Law mad Luffy hugged for a while and Luffy looked up at Law,he was blushing. Luffy giggled,she kissed him on the cheak and started to walk off. Law held Luffy's arm and pulled her into a kiss,under the moonlight. The girl was astonished by the behaviour of the taller male. His lips were soft, which Luffy didnt expect.Law was very compassionate and Luffy tried her best to keep up with Law's pase but just couldn't. After a while they let go both were breathless and blushing very hard. They left without saying anything,thank God no one caught them. But it was surely something.

After that night,some sort of tune was stuck in Luffy's head so she decided to write a song that very night in her hotel room.The song was called
'I wanna be yours'.The girl worte the song until it was morning.She went to sleep the rest of the day,then woke up around 4:30. Luffy took a shower brushed her teeth and opend the suit case and looked for something to wear.

Outfit

Luffy wore this and went to a recording studio