Date?

Law fell asleep to Luffy singing his fav song. When he woke up he was very flustered,since he was laying on top of her,his head was in Luffy's lap. He appologised to Luffy.

Law *sigh* "God...why is this so god damn embarrassing?"
Luffy "I think it's because we like each other and don't know how to confess nor do we admit it,do we?"
Law "Well,if that's the case,we really just should just...."
Luffy "Should juuust????"

And just like That Law Kissed her! She without a second thought and not wanting to waste more time,Luffy kissed him back.The kiss was truly magical to them,even though it was for 2-3 mins it was without a doubt the best kiss of their life.

Law "Just do that"
Luffy "Welp. It's done now! If our fans caught us like THIS. Oh I can't imagine how many ship edits will be there of us!"
Law "There are already so many. God why did we kiss AND twice if you remember our first kiss"
Luffy "How can I forget? I think about it 24/7"
Law "Really?"
Luffy "Yeah,I know what happened there just like the back of my hand"
Law "So Luffy,would you like to go on a date with me?"
Luffy "Say cap right now!"
Law "I'm not lying!"
Luffy "If this is a fucking elaborate-ass prank planned by you,Ikkaku and Sanchi,I'll kill you all,I swear"
Law "It's not,and even if this was. It wouldn't have affected you in any way shape or form, since you don't like me"
Luffy "You're right,I don't like you. Its because I fucking love you from the bottom of my heart since the day we met I have loved you"
Law "So is that a yes?"
Luffy "Yes,yes it is"
Law "So when should I pick you up?"
Luffy "6-7pm?"
Law "Ok,I'll pick you up at 7"
Luffy "So do you have a date in mind or something?"
Law "It's a surprise!"
Luffy "Ok"
Law "I'm gonna go now,also thank you for comforting me it means a lot"
Luffy "No problem,big man"
Law "Also-Never mind"
Luffy "What?"
Law "Nothing"
Luffy "Mhm ok"

Law left the room and started to walk to his,when he saw Sabo lecturing his crew about boundaries and shit. Law chuckled and just kept walking when he got to his room,he sat there thinking about the three options for his and Luffy's date.
His first choices were Lazer Tag and mini golf or go carts.
The second was an art gallery or museum and a nice restaurant.
His third choice was a coffee shop, book store and fancy bar

It stuck 7 and Law walked to Luffy's room.

Law *deep breath;knocks on the door*
Luffy "Coming!" *Opens the door* "hey Law!"
Law "Hello Luffy,you look stunning"
Luffy "T-thank you!"
Law "Is there a particular reason why you're so joyous?? Is this a prank or some shit?"
Luffy "Nah mate,I'm just glad you actually came"
Law "Ok?,let's go now,shall we?"
Luffy "Sure''

They both wore their respective masks and went out of the hotel and started walking out.

Law "I know a good coffee shop it's about five mins from here,you wanna go there?"
Luffy "Sure,let's just walk there"
Law "Ok,so um what are some random facts about you?"
Luffy "Well-I can adapt to different accents by just hearing them once. What is something about you that shocks people a lot or what makes you unique?"
Law "I am very good at drawing and I have a med school degree"
Luffy "HUH!? Good at drawing I can understand BUT a med school degree for what???"
Law "Being a heart surgeon"
Luffy "Then why did you become a singer,if you have a med degree?"
Law "Being a surgeon is just too much stress, I was one for three years but then I got bored and decided to follow my real passion,which is signing"
Luffy "Interesting,to be completely honest,I would have done the same,I guess. Is that the coffee shop you were talking about?"
Law "Yeah,come on,let's go now"

Both of them entered the shop. Luffy ordered an iced coffee and Law orded a black coffee. Both sat down,their coffees came and talked a bit more. After they ordered a check they argued a bit the argument was this:

Law "I'll pay"
Luffy "No no no,I'll pay"
Law "I insist"
Luffy "No I'm paying"
Law "I asked you out,so I'll pay"
Luffy "No,you know what how many places are we going to?"
Law "Three,why?"
Luffy "You made this very easy for me right now. Since we are going to four places,how about you pay,then you pay for the next place and we keep it like that?"
Law "Ok so both of us will get two chances to pay"
Luffy "And if it is like $1000,we can split it evenly like $500-$500"
Law "Ok then I guess it's your turn to pay"
Luffy "Thank you"

The check arrived, Luffy paid for it. They got up and walked out

Law "Can you tell me something you are very proud of ?"
Luffy "Well, being the only person in from my mom's side family who did not take up a career that would make me miserable,sad and depressed makes me very proud of myself"
Law "That is something you should be proud of. What do you think love is?"
Luffy "Hmmm love is love"
Law "Love is Love"is that your final answer?"
Luffy "No of course not,well love is an emotion that we feel towards someone because of a certain feature of the person"
Law "That is a very scientific answer"
Luffy "Really,what do you think love is then?"
Law "Well I think love is an emotion as well as a commitment"
Luffy "So where are we going?"
Law "There's a book store like three -four maybe five kilometres from here. I asked Sabo and he said you liked the book stores a lot so I thought it would be fun to go there since I enjoy going to book stores too"
Luffy "Then why are we walking let's run!"
Law "Wait why!?"
Luffy "We are going to the book store. Then we should go there quickly or else the good books may go out of stock!" *Starts running*
Law *sigh;starts chasing*
Both *panting*
Law "Seriously Luffy!?"
Luffy "Yeah! I freaking love books!! But first I'm buying water for us"
Law "No,I am
Luffy "No I will be! Cause you will be paying for the books,mate!"
Law "I guess that's true. But I'll pay for the last stop then!"
Luffy "Ok emo Superman"

Law and Luffy bought and drank water.

Law "Ok,let's go in now"
Luffy "Yeah!!"
Law "So what's your favourite book series?"
Luffy "Cut & Run and Masquerade, how about you?"
Law "Neon Gods and Voyager"
Luffy "I've read the latter but I've never read 'Neon Gods'."
Law "you should definitely read it. It's too good!"
Luffy "Ok I'll read it"
Law "Let's meet at the counter with our books of choice,k?"
Luffy "Ok"

Law and Luffy split up to look for books. When they meet up, both had one book. Luffy had 'It ends with us'. Law had 'Seven Days in June'. Law paid for the books and they headed out.
Both of them were bonding over the books they had bought,then Luffy asked:
Luffy "Oh yeah,what was the question you wanted to ask me earlier this afternoon?"
Law "Well it was when you are going to tell your bandmates you're a man?
Luffy "H-how do you know?"
Law "I've known Sabo since college. He told me that when you weren't this popular some one made a donation and commented that you look like a girl,so you said let's prank the new commers and make them think that you are a girl,and I'm pretty sure no one makes edits and records new streamers who have 10 viewers and-"
Luffy "Alright stop you don't need to continue I know I deleted the stream later and only the 10 people who were in the stream know that I am a male. Also my crew knows
Law "what about Brook and Sanji?"
Luffy "It's an act"
Law "Ohhh,ok. When are you planning to tell it to your fans?"
Luffy "As soon as I get back home"
Law "They are going to hate on you"
Luffy "So what,I've done so much worse,that they don't even know about"
Law "Like what? Leaving the milk out for too long?"
Luffy "More like sending two grown adults to the hospital for cat-calling me and hitting on me and hitting on me a good hour"
Law "That's very wrong. Couldn't you have told them you were a man"
Luffy "I did but they thought I was lying,so one of them grabbed me and the other tried to open my legs,so I beat them up"
Law "I take everything I said back"
Luffy *giggles* "So where are we going now"
Law "A bar or laser tag. Chose one"
Luffy "Hmmm it's a tough choice. But I take the bar. I need to be in sweat pants and a hoddie to play tag let alone laser tag"
Law "Ok"

They talked some more went to the bar got a bit drunk. Luffy got a bit too drunk to say the least but no one judged cause it's Indio.Law booked a taxi and got to the hotel Law did not feel like letting Luffy be alone since his gut feeling was like "Don't let that man be all alone. He is drunk AF"
Law took Luffy to his room. Law took a shower changed then fell asleep. But Luffy just fell down on the bed and slept. He was too drunk to do anything but sleep.

Law •Awww he's just too cute I swear to god. Imma sleep now,bye•