Game night

Zoro "YOU BETTER RUN!"

Zoro somehow managed to chase Luffy back to the hotel without getting lost. Well that's all that happened this night. When the Strawhats came there they saw Zoro and Luffy were fighting with sticks,STICKS, like literal kids. Nami got their "fight" to an end. They decided to play cards,so went to Luffy's room. When they got there she saw that her song journal book was wide open,specifically the page where she wrote 'I wanna be yours'. Luffy quick snatched the book and put it in her suit case. Everyone saw that,what Luffy did. When they sat down Luffy took out the cards and stared to shuffle them.

Luffy "O-ok sooo we're play'n cards, right?"
Nami "Yeah,but first I dare you to show us that book and that VERY specific page"
Luffy "No fucking way,no way in hell"
Robin "Why not? Come on we won't judge'
Luffy "Yeah I know buttt"
Chopper "But?"
Luffy "Y'all will ask me too many god dam questions!"
Franky "We won't,now show us"
Brook "I don't think we should invade captain's privacy"
Zoro "What privacy? Thats her song journal"
Sanji "I also want to know what that is so Luffy-chan can you show us pls"
Usopp "Yeah Luffy pls show us,na"
Luffy *Sight* "Fineeee"
Nami "Ayyyy that's the sprit!"
Luffy "It's a song I worte for someone"
Brook "Awww so romantic!"
Chopper "For who?"
Luffy *Flustered* "You guys told me you wont ask alot of questions so what this!?"
Nami "Just tell who's it for?"
Luffy "It's just someone,ok!?"
Franky "Come on Luffy tell us!"
Luffy *Ignores*
Sanji "Let's just play cards,since uhhh Luffy-chan is getting mad and we all know how toxic she can be if mad"
Robin "I agree so let's start playing"
Luffy "Orrr we can do bets?"
Nami "That sounds better actually sounds better than cards!"
Chopper "I wont be playing so I'll just go back to my room,Usopp are you coming"
Usopp "Yeah chopper I am,bye guys"
Chopper "Have fun"
Zoro *yawns* "I'm going back to my room and sleep,bye"
Luffy "Sanji,can you check that he doesn't get lost?"
Sanji "Luffy-chan"
Luffy "Plsss"
Sanji "Fine,but I won't be coming back since it's gonna take me atleast an hour to see if he ends up in the right room"
Luffy "Ok,thank you,Sanji!"
Franky "What's the time? 1:00 I'm also gonna go,sorry bye guys"
Brook "I'm gonna leave you girls alone,so bye"
The girls "Bye guys"
Luffy "Let's call some of our friends here"
Robin "Yes now that would be fun"
Nami "Luffy call Ikkaku too"
Luffy "Sure"

Luffy called some of her friends over they were Ally,Kaya,Ikkaku,Baby5 or Isabella. Ikkaku,Ally and Isa were the ones who came first,they sat down. The newbie Ally introduced herself to the rest and like that every one just started to talk about stuff.

Ally "So what should we bet on?"
Nami "Anything like someone's crush, sexuality,age height anything"
Robin "I'll start us off then,I bet $5 Ace failed atleast one of his finals"
Ikkaku "Oh pls,I'll rais you I bet $10 that when he failed he also cried"
Luffy "Why do you guys always chose to bully Ace?I bet $5 that he'll pass. Sabo has been tutoring him, I think he will,I hope atleast"
Isa "I bet $5 that he'll pass.I have some
faith in him this time,Al you gonna put a bet in?"
Ally "No,I-I'm not a big fan of betting"

*Knock knock*

Luffy "I'll get it"

She got up and opened the door it was Law. Luffy did blush at the taller male
Since she was reminded of what had happened last night.

Luffy "Hey delinquent,what made you why did you knock on my door at 1?"
Law "Well I was hoping for you to be alone since I wanted to ask something to you but,it's fine.Also have you seen Ikkaku?"
Luffy"Yeah,she's right here"
Law "Oi dic- oh so what's going on here?"
Isa *hides the money in her bra* "Nothing, nothing"
Ikkaku "Yeah captain,we're good rule obeying people"
Nami "Yeah"
Luffy "That being said,how much money you wanna throw in?"
Law "Nothing,since I've already seen his score.But what are y'all beting on next?"
Ikkaku"Atta boy! I knew you were my captain for a reason"
Luffy "Take a seat"

Law joined the betting game with the girls. He sat on the bed leaning his back against the frame of the bed. Luffy sat next to him,she was looking very tiny next to the 6'5 bean pole of man

Nami "We're betting on lex's sexuality next"
Law "Lex as in,the singer,the actor or lawyer?"
Ally "Lex Drew,the singer"
Isa "That's too easy, I bet $10 that he's gay"
Luffy "Isa, I think you need go and get you gaydar checked. Cause that man is Bisexual. I'm putting $15 on that"
Robin "No,I think he's gay. I'm putting $5 on gay"
Nami "Same"
Ally"I would have thought he was straight. Sooo I'm gonna go with what my guy says and put $5 on that he is gay"
Luffy "What do you think Law?"
Law "If he's the blue gay? The who's the red gay? Also I'm putting $5 on that he's gay.He's WAY fruiter than straight men around Ryan Reynolds"

Kaya came with the snacks

Kaya *enters* "Who leaves the door open? Also I bought some chips,soda and they had chocolate on sale and for the Britisher I got their chips"
The Britisher i.e Luffy "Ayyyy let's go! No one steal em' there for me" *takes the MacDonald fries*
Nami *tries to take them*
Luffy *kicks her in the face*
Everyone-Luffy "Ooooo"
Nami "Hey!"
Luffy "What hey? I don't care about what I just did ok? Your the one who caused it in the first place,Nami"
Robin "Fair"
Kaya "Soo what are we betting on rn"
Ally "We're betting on the sexuality of Lex Drew,the singer there is 1 vote for Bisexual and 5 for gay. I'm Ally btw, sq nice to meet you"
Kaya "I'm Kaya,so I'm gonna put down $5 on that he is gay"
Luffy "Ok so I'm the only one with the vote of bi?"
Everyone -luffy "Yeah"
Law "Ok so we're gonna Google his sexuality now?"
Nami "Orrr we could call him"
Robin "Oh yeah,Luffy you have his no.
Don't you?"
Luffy "I do but he probably won't pick up the call since he's at work right now"
Isa "Ok so I just googled his sexuality and it says he's BI!?"
Luffy "HA! Y'all better give me the money"
Ally "Should've gone with bi!"
Kaya "Huh!?"
Law "No way,let me *Google's it* there's even a video of him addressing that he's bi"
Robin *hands the money* "Nicely did"
Law "Well played"
Isa "here"
Nami "Cheater"
Kaya "There you go Luffy"

The night was going smoothly and they just betted on some other stuff. It was 3:30 that every one left Luffy's room,well almost every one. One fell asleep in Luffy's room it was Law. Luffy let the man be in the deep slumber. After every one left the room the short girl layed next to Law and hugged him. They slept the whole night snuggle together. And when they woke up next morning.....