The next morning

TW⚠️: Mentions of Suicide and other stuff like minipulation

The night went smoothly and they just betted on some other stuff. It was 3:30 that everyone left Luffy's room,well almost everyone. One fell asleep in Luffy's room it was Law. Luffy let the man be in the deep slumber. After every one left the room the short girl lay next to Law and hugged him. They slept the whole night snuggle together. And when they woke up the next morning. When Law woke up he saw Luffy,her face was buried in his chest. Law's face turned to a bright red. Then unfortunately his phone rang LOUDLY. The male quickly silenced it and picked up the phone

Law *whispering* "What the fuck do you want,Sanchi!?. t too early!
Sanchi "Good morning to you too, where the fuck are you? also why are you whispering?"
Law "I'm with Luffy
Sanchi "Ok I'm coming right there!"
Law "No don-"
Sanchi "Bye!"

Literally 5 mins later Sanchi was at the door he saw it was unlocked so he just walked in.

Sanchi "Who leaves the door open? Also Jason needs us to come to his place so we can discuss how much longer we need to stay here- *Look s at Law* ohhhhhh so this is why you didn't want me to come,so you and the love of your life could cuddle a little while longer after what happened last night~"
Law "No it's not that also,last night me and the girls were betting,BETTING"
Sanchi "And later you all got hella drunk continued to bet and then you and Luffy kissed,yeah Ikkaku told me"
Law "I don't remember the drinking part,so I think she's lying"
Luffy "mmmm,why are you guys making so much noise it's like 10"
Law *puts the covers over Luffy's head and hugs her* "Ok ummmm just tell him I will come in an hour"
Sanchi "You're gonna cuddle with her for another hour?"
Law "Well not quite,since I would need to bathe,get ready and get coffee which is going to take me around an or so. Also if I was going to why do you care so much"
Sanchi "Donno,maybe because Monte will be a better girlfriend than Luffy. I'm gonna tell you that much"
Law "As if.Also we need to exit this room tho"
Sanchi "Welp I'm gonna go see you in an hour"
Law "Yeah"

Law got up from the bed and took his phone presses the lock button leaves and closes the door behind. He quietly went to his room,thinking about what exactly Sanchi said about what had happened when him and Luffy got quite drunk.Bathe,brushed his teeth,wore comfy clothes,headed out to get a coffee and went out to the studio.

When he reached

When Law got there he was greeted  by Ally
Ally "Hell- oh hey Law"
Law "You're the girl from last night, um Ally right?"
Ally "Yea,well go right ahead Jackson is discussing with your friends right now"
Law "Ok,thx also uhh...can you ask Luffy something on my behalf ?"
Ally "hmm,sure"
Law "Pls just tell her to ask Nami or Robin if anything unusual happened last night,if yes please tell me"
Ally "Ok?"
Law "Great,thx"
Ally "No problem"

Then Law proceeded to make his way to the room where his co-workers were sitting and chatting.

                         *Enters*

Jackson "Hey Law!"
Law "Hey"
Jackson "I was told by your girlfriend you were betting with your so-called "new friends" last night?"
Law "No,I wasn't"
Jackson "Really?"
Law "Yes and why would you trust a whore like Monte? Also she's not even here AND she is NOT my girlfriend"
Jackson"Thats not what your friends and Doflamingo said"
Law "I'm sorry,Doffy and MY WHAT!?'
Ikkaku "Sorry captain,but you and Monte look so so very cute together"
Sanchi "I agree,you should give her a shot"
Penguin "Yeah,Law, just go on one date with her"
Bepo "Well I did say that we shouldn't interfere in your love life to them and Sir but they didn't want to listen to me and just wanted to see their beliefs come true,sorry"
Law "You all are being a bunch of sick fucks except for you, Bepo. At least he knew what to do,say and what was right and didn't try and interfere with what my business is!"
Ikkaku "Law calm down"
Sanchi "Jeez,chill,Law,chill"
Law "Easy for you to say. You don't know how hypocritical,underhanded and a wily person she is"
Monte "That's what you think of me? A FUCKING MANIPULATOR!!"
Law "Don't gas light me,bitch."
Monte "You don't know what I've been through,Law.."
Law "What have you been through? Have you been through seeing your family die in front of you when you were TEN,did you see the man who helped you and you saw as a father get shot trying to protect you when you were TWELVE. Did you go through mental,physical and sexual abuse? Oh wait everyone knows about the mental and physical abuse I went through since I saw the people I love the most die in front of me and Doffy was arrested for abuse but this god damn world doesn't know about the rape that happened to me since the rapists feed a fuck load of money to THAT ASSHOLE UNCLE OF MINE!!"
Monte "Law....I-I'm sorry for what you've been through but have you ever had Suicidal Thoughts?No,right? That is what makes the shit I've been through worse"
Law *in tears;takes his phone out unlocks it and throws it at Monte*
Monte *catches it* "Law,that is very rude!"
Law "Read the messages of me and Sabo. Search the date 20th January 2005"
Monte *Starts reading*
Sanchi "Law you know which date you told her to read!?"
Ikkaku "Is this our fault?"
Penguin"I don't know Ika"
Law "The incident that occurred in the past isn't but the one occurring right now is"
Bepo "But Law-"
Monte "Y-you were trying to comment suicide....."
Law *takes the phone out of her hand and takes the sim card,proceeds to smash his phone on the ground*
Monte "Sorry for all I've said"
Law "Fuck off and never show me that ugly face of yours to me again"
Jackson "You all are a bunch of sick fucks,get out of here and talk to me when you have learnt some respect for your captain''

Law ran out of the building and went to the hotel. He went to Sabo's room, but Ace answered the door
Ace "Hey Law...what happened?"
Law "Really fucked up shit,do you know where Sabo is?"
Ace "Yeah,he went to Luffy's room"
Law "Thank you"
Ace "No problem,big man"

Law made his way to Luffy's room. When Luffy opened the door and saw that Law was crying,she hugged him and when she let go,Law entered.
Sabo "What happened?"
Luffy "Better question,Who?"
Law "Well umm it was my crew who made me unfold all the trauma that I went through"
Sabo "Those mother fuckers,I'm gonna go look for them"
Law "Sabo, please don't!"
Sabo *Leaves*
Luffy *hugs Law* "Don't worry,Law. I'm here for you. If you need any help please come to me. Don't feel any type of discomfort or anything else. I will be here for you even if it's 3 AM I will try to help you.All you have to do is just ask me"
Law *Starts crying*
Luffy *Pulls his closer* "Did I say something wrong? Or something that can offend you? I'm sorry if I did"
Law "N-no. It's just that I never had anyone in my life who said something like that to me"
Luffy "Really?"
Law "Yeah,even if they knew or they didn't. Thank you, Luffy"
Luffy "Hey Law"
Law "Yeah?"
Luffy "Just remember if you ever need a shoulder to cry on me and Sabo are always here for you"
Law "Same goes for you and Sabo. I'll always be here for you idiots"
Luffy "Thank you. So what's your favourite song to go to sleep in?"
Law "I'll only if you promise me if you won't make fun of me for it"
Luffy "Promise"
Law "Alright it definitely,surely,is Hidden in the sand by Tally Hall"
Luffy "ok"

Luffy took her phone out and typed 'Hidden in the sand' by Tally Hall song tune.

Law "You're gonna sing it for me?"
Luffy "Yeah,I think it'll be nice of me to do so. Since you know I'm not that nice to you"
Law "Thanks"
Luffy "No need"

*Luffy singing*

(Btw Luffy did the humming)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT IS 2023 NOW!!