- //06// The Questioning -

Many things could be said about a ferret like Gemini Madden. He believes that his looks are everything, that his chest fluff carries his career, and that stealing his client's wallets are a wise end to a pointless one night stand. However, his recognised statements also play a role, as a stripper, an endangered alien species, and a professional in all terms of fun.

He would dander down to work every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday to treat the creatures of his body. He'd get the odd new person, who always got a raise from him, but today it seemed like the same idiots...until the door opened. The ferret looked up and over from his pole, tail whipping in the manner of his sassy personality. A cat. Cosmo was the only cat Gemini knew.

That wasn't Cosmo.

—————-

This cat drew him into a private room before he knew it. Gemini, dressed in his lingerie, raised an eyebrow and examined this strange grey cat. The cat produced a notebook. What was this guy up to?

"Right," Gemini said after a brief pause. "Are you here to wreak havoc on my guts for fifty dropnoids or what?"

The hooded cat chuckled as he clicked his pen and began, his brash voice audible, "Where is he?" Because of how menacing he had just become, his eyes could almost glow. Gemini had felt warm in this place before, but this time it was different. It was a frightening warmth, one that made his stomach flutter or dance. Who was where? What was the situation? "Uhm... I'm sorry, but who are you referring to?"

The feline would pull up his communicator and display an image, a file containing Cosmo's information. A picture, his possible age, whereabouts, where his DNA was discovered, a voice recording of what he might sound like now, and all information known about him. Gemini hadn't seen anything like it before, but it made him shudder. But he easily shook it off as a laugh, and it was time to get annoying, "What? Is this like your Pawdr account?" A dating diary. "I know nothing on this cat, he don't work here but I'm sure you got a shot," Gemini said as he looked through the information.

The Cat became agitated and exclaimed, "What?! No! He's got a big price on his head, and I need to know where he is." Gemini felt bad for inventing these little lies to tease his best friend, but it would keep him safe. "Oh, right! It's a prostitute! I can't say I know him here, again!"

The cat appeared to be giving up, the music from outside booming, so he scoffed and headed to the door, "Bloody prudes..." he grabbed his belongings as he passed and let himself leave the room. Gemini just hummed with a smirk that meant nothing, his ear tilted to the music, exclaiming to himself, "Oh Fuck off, I love this song!" He turned on the speakers in the room to connect the music from outside and began to move his chest and hands as his tail hit the floor and his feet also moved.

He began to change back into his proper clothes as he danced around, tail thumping.

"🎶 S.O.S Please someone help me,
"It's not healthy!~ 🎶"

——————

The hooded cat would walk out into the alley, the music still blaring in the background. He would lean against the wall, pulling out a cigarette, placing it against his lips, and then pulling out his lighter. Once lit, he inhaled deeply, puffing it out in a ring as his orange eyes almost glowed in the dim light of the club alley.

Then, to add insult to injury, his communicator called out, "Cattage! "Do you copy, Cattage?"

"Copy, Charlie," Cattage hummed, pulling up his arm, pressing a button and flicking his cigarette to the side of his mouth with his tongue.