Death in the Family

(Stop the video, when it cuts to black)

Earlier, that same day.....

In the limousine, Bruce Banner was looking out the window, while his Richard Wayne was seated next to him with a smile on his face. Bruce turns to his son and smiles a bit at the young's man smile,  "What's got you so chipper?" 

Richard turned to his father, "How can I not be? I'm just months away from completing middle school and going to UA high! You're looking at the next quirkless hero!" 

Bruce chuckles a bit as does his butler: Alfred Pennyworth, who was driving the limo, "I look forward to seeing it, Master Richard."

They family keeps driving, until Alfred comes to a stop, which surprises both Bruce and Richard.

"Alfred, what's the hold up?" Bruce asked.

"It seems sir, that we are caught in the middle of a villain fight." Alfred answered.

Richard got a bit excited and peered outside of his window. He saw that outside, there was a villain fight going on with Kamui woods, Backdraft, and , versus a large giant villain. 

The Giant Villain has a rough, beastly appearance, possessing a head that resembles that of a horse or a shark, and a very wide-set, large muscular body. He has long, dark brown hair, which he wears in dreadlocks, and a reddish-brown beard around his jaw. He wears a tattered black shirt, the sleeves ripped off and the front ripped open, as well as a pair of blue jeans.

Shinji (Or Kamui Woods) is a young man with a rather muscular build, standing relatively shorter than other high-ranked Pro Hero. Underneath his helmet, he has puffy leaf-like hair, though his face is unknown since he has only been shown while wearing a mask. His hero costume is a dark blue bodysuit that includes a wooden belt, wooden knee pads, and wooden shoes. A small bundle of roses hangs from the left side of his belt.

Backdraft is dressed like a firefighter, sporting a long yellow jacket with high-visibility lines running down the center, along his sleeve cuffs, hem, and high collar, as well as a red fireman hat. A thin cannon is strapped to his left shoulder which is attached to the red water tank he wears on his back. He wears a white mask with a single orange bead embedded into the center, which could possibly be his eye. He has taps for hands with circular wrist-guards just behind their openings, red valves over the top, a pair of similar knee-pads on his legs, and yellow sneakers on his feet.

Death Arms is a very tall, muscular man of a wide build with slightly-tanned skin. He has a square jaw which juts out a notable amount, small eyes and short white hair, spiked out behind his head. In his hero costume, he wears large headband with a yellow and black-striped caution pattern, matching his thick wrist-guards and the belt around his waist, a square buckle with a triangular decoration sat in its center. He wears what looks to be a cyan-colored cardigan, which exposes his lower torso and the center of his pectorals, held onto his chest on each side by small metal nuts. His pants are dark blue, a white stripe down each side, and are slightly baggy on him, and his shoes are plain black with a simple design.

Bruce Wayne looked outside of his car, but then became concerned as he saw another villain hiding from behind the top of a building, "Hmm-" Turns to his son. "Stay in the car, son." He said, before stepping outside of his car. 

"Master Brude, might I ask what you're doing?"

"Sleuthing." Bruce says, as he walks off.

With the Giant Villain, he sees Kamui Woods close to him, the Giant Villain attempts to smash him with his huge hand, but the hero dodges the attack with ease.