Chapter 4: Having a Threesome (🍋)

(Izuku is seen in his bed with Emerald, and then they hear some knocks in the door. Izuku opens the door and sees Neo.)

Izuku: Neo? I didn't know you'd come here.

Neo: Can I come in?

(Suddenly Emerald wakes up and sees Neo.)

Emerald: Oh, hey Neo. You know Izuku too?

(Neo nods.)

Emerald: By the way, Izuku... Have you done sex before?

Izuku: Umm... not yet.

Neo: Well, me neither.

(Then Emerald pulls Izuku and pushes him into the bed.)

Emerald: Well, today is your lucky day.

(Neo then licks her lips as she and Emerald take off some of their clothes, and then they give Izuku a good view of their asses.)

Neo: So? Shall we commence?

Emerald: Just lay down and enjoy yourself.

(Then Emerald starts sitting on Izuku's face while Neo rubs her ass on his manhood, wiggling it side to side. Then his member gets erected, and Izuku starts licking Emerald.)

Emerald: It looks like our boy is enjoying himself. (giggles) You're so cute when you lick me like this.

(Then Neo and Emerald start licking Izuku's manhood while he keeps licking Emerald. As they lick Izuku they rub his member between their boobs. They keep doing it during five minutes until Izuku cums on their faces, and then they lick their lips which got stained by his semen.)

Emerald: Delicious. (takes off her panties) Now it's our turn to enjoy.

(Then Neo strips naked and sits on Izuku's member while he licks Emerald's pussy again. Neo starts bouncing and moans in pleasure. Emerald moans too as Izuku licks her more passionately.)

Emerald: (moans) Yes... lick me more...

Neo: (moans) His cock is incredible.

(Izuku keeps licking Emerald while Neo bounces on his manhood some more.)

Emerald: (moans) Yes... good boy...

Neo: (moans) That feels so good. I wanted to have done it earlier.

(Izuku then grabs Emerald's hips while licking her pussy deeper.)

Emerald: (moans) Ahh, my love... that feels so good...

(Then Neo bounces faster as Izuku's manhood twitches.)

Neo: I guess he's feeling good as well. I can feel it hitting my womb.

(Then they keep doing it during seven minutes, and then they feel close.)

Neo: I guess I'm going to cum...

Emerald: Me too. (to Izuku) Take my love juice, Izuku.

(Then the three cum, and Izuku drinks Emerald's cum.)

Neo: That was nice...

Emerald: Ready for Round 2?

(Izuku nods, and then he sticks his erected member into Emerald's pussy while he sucks on Neo's tits.)

Neo: Yes, suck on my tits, handsome.

Emerald: You were right. His cock is so good.

(Emerald moans in ecstasy, and then Izuku kisses her while groping Neo's boobs. Then he fingers Neo while still thrusting on Emerald.)

Emerald: YES, MAKE ME ADDICTED TO YOUR COCK! FUCK ME LIKE A PORNSTAR! BLOW ME UP!

(Then Izuku thrusts faster into Emerald's insides while fingering Neo's pussy. Emerald wraps her legs around Izuku, holding him tightly.)

Izuku: Oh, god... this is awesome... are you enjoying this, Eme?

Emerald: Yes yes yes! This feel amazing, my love! Keep it up! Keep fucking me until you cum inside of me!

(Then Izuku pounds Emerald's pussy a plenty more times until he feels close.)

Izuku: Eme... I'm gonna cum again.

Emerald: Cum inside me, my love! Paint my pussy with your semen.

(Then they reach their climax and cum again as Izuku shoots his load into Emerald's womb, and Neo then jumps on Izuku's face as she climaxes as well, cumming on him. They scream in pleasure as Izuku ends up drinking Neo's cum as well.)

(Timeskip)

(Izuku is seen lying in the bed with Emerald and Neo, who cuddle with him as the three smile in satisfaction.)

Emerald: That was the best sex we ever had.

Neo: All thanks to Izuku.

Izuku: You're welcome. I love you both.

Emerald/Neo: (kiss Izuku's cheek) We love you too, Izuku.

(Then the three drift off to sleep.)

(Meanwhile at the Outskirts of Cybertron City, a woman in red and black is seen along with her tribe.)

Raven: Very well, Vernal

Raven: Very well, Vernal. You and the rest of the tribe stay here and make sure the Union Heroes don't interfere. I'll face this Megatron... alone.

Vernal: (nods) Yes, ma'am

(Then Raven goes to Cybertron City to challenge Megatron as the screen fades out.)