Chapter 16: The Last Stand

(Izuku, his harem and his army are seen gathered in a room.)

Izuku: Today is the day. We will strike down what's left of the corrupt Union.

Shockwave: Since they lost some of their star students, they will logically try to attack us first.

Izuku: That's why we must give everything we've got.

Soundwave: Then let the final battle begin!

Izuku: Yes, this will be the biggest battle in worldwide history. Gods vs Humans, Day vs Night, The Union Heroes vs The Decepticon Alliance!

Supergirl: I know you don't like what's gonna happen, Brianna. But we wouldn't be here if it wasn't necessary.

Sienna: For years, men, faunus, powerless people, and even androids have suffered discrimination. That's why we're helping Lord Izuku in this fight.

Raven: The Union heroes think they're strong, but they were proven wrong lately, but it doesn't mean they will give up. But it's not about right or wrong, not for me. It's about the survival of the fittest.

Mirko: Your speech is rather... confusing, Raven.

Seryu: For justice!

Ravel: Let's fight!

(Then the alliance walks out of the room as they prepare for the final battle.)

(Timeskip)

(The Alliance is seen arriving at Union City, where the Union Heroes are seen waiting for them.)

Rias: So you've finally come here, Megatron!

Megatron: I guess the loss of some of their star students caused the headmistresses to grow some spines and take me on. I mean, it would make sense why some of you don't exactly have spines.

(Megatron then dodges Rias' destruction spell.)

Megatron: A destroyed statue can move faster than you.

(Kira charges with her swords as Megatron draws his own sword and engages her in a blade to blade combat. Rias tries to sneak behind him, but Lockdown grabs her with his hook and rips off her head. Dreadwing blasts Team JNPR into pieces while Megatron slashes Kira in half. Airachnid launches her helicopter blades at Olivia, who blocks them, but it was only a distraction for Airachnid to sneak behind him.)

Olivia: (shocked) What the...

Airachnid: Never underestimate your opponent!

(Then Megatron shoots some blasts from his cannon. Akame, Mine, Sheele and Najenda dodge, but Neza, Class 1-A, Class 1-B, Pro Heroes and Big 3 didn't have the same luck as they were reduced to dust.)

Megatron: So long, Izumi. Esdeath, Kurome, Seryu, the four are all yours.

Seryu: (smirks) Finally!

Esdeath: Prepare to die, Night Raid scum!

Kurome: What shame, sister. You are fighting a battle you already lost.

Akame: Night Raid never backs off a challenge.

Kurome: Now I can see why Raven despised you.

(Then the Jeagers charge at the Night Raid. Meanwhile the Decepticons are seen overwhelming the remaining Union Heroes, and then he turns to the remaining headmistresses.)

Megatron: Time to finish this!

(Then the headmistresses charge at Megatron, who then charges his Energon Sword up and slashes all of them in half, killing them. Megatron had a feeling that the battle was far from over, and then Dropkick approaches him.)

Megatron: What happened? Report!

Dropkick: He has returned!

Megatron: Who has returned?

(Suddenly a familiar figure shows up, laughing like a maniacal madman.)

????: SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE, DIDN'T YOU MEGATRON?

Megatron: So this is...

Dropkick: Yep, he is Unicron. His biggest dream is to destroy each and every planet in the universe until there's nothing but darkness.

Megatron: This will not happen! Because I will not allow it!

(Then Megatron decides to use the Matrix of Leadership he found lately.)

(Then Megatron powers up and becomes Ultimate Megatron

(Then Megatron powers up and becomes Ultimate Megatron.)

Megatron: I AM MEGATRON, DEFENDER OF MY PEOPLE, PROTECTOR OF THE INNOCENTS AND THE BLADE OF EQUALITY!!! THE PLANETS YOU DESTROYED DEMAND YOUR DEATH, UNICRON! AND I SHALL GRANT THEIR WISH!!!

(Then Megatron slashes on of Unicron's arms.)

Megatron: You've made a mistake destroying Cybertron, and now I'll make sure it costs you dearly!

Unicron: Please, like some attack can... Ugh... (notices that his arm can't be rebuilt.) What did you do to me?

Megatron: I took everything from you. The souls you murdered, the beings whose lives were ruined, the powers you've stolen, you don't have them anymore! (charges up his sword) And now this will be your end!

Unicron: No... NO...

(Megatron slashes Unicron into pieces.)

Unicron: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Then Unicron's body gets destroyed, and his essence dissipates. Megatron then reverts back to normal as he sees the alliance having already defeated the Union Heroes.)

Megatron: It's over!

(The battle is finally over, and Megatron had finally won.)

(Some years later, a new world was born, a world where humans, faunus and cybertronian are treated as equals. Izuku and his harem had lots of children. A new age of peace starts, an age of peace which will last for centuries. Long Live Megatron.)

(THE END!)