14. Not bad!

" I want you... " Jungkook said while he enters the gazebo holding Tae's hands and Tae thought...

Ha ha!!  You want what??!!  I want you Jungkook... 

I want to interrogate you!!

I'm going to bring out your true colors!!

" .......Sumit to me!!! " Jungkook said..

What is he blabbering?!

I want you to surrender to me...

I doubt you know something about my Elle!!..

" ......Do everything to me "

Why is he looking at me like he want to eat me whole??! Something is not right.

"..... you are straight... But I'm not!! "

Gosh!!!! What the hell am I doing here?!

" Tae babie... yes or yes? " Jungkook frankly asked and Taehyung's mind messed up... He started to argue with himself..

What the fuck!! Do I even have a choice here?? No Tae...

Should I break his face?? I don't think I can.. !!

I'm trapped... But this is what I always wanted.... To get close with Jeon...

But not this kinda close.... I can't do this type of tasks... Should I?..

What to say... What to say.. Come up with some witty idea you idiot Tae!!

Say yes!! Say yes for now....

Horny man!!! He is going to rape me right here...if I say yes!!!  Noooo!!

Ask time then... Let's discuss this with June hyung.

" I need some time to think Jk... "

" Time?? Sure.... You can take all the time you want to accept me....but I want you now... "

" Damn!!! Jeon...!! What don't you understand??  I'm not attracted to men before... This is all new for me... It feels weird that you are back hugging me and kissing me... Give me some time to decide how I feel about this... "

" Ok then... Answer my questions... I'll tell you how you feel... But the answers should be genuine... I will find out if you lie.. "

" Ok shoot... "

" Shoot what?! " Jungkook tickles Tae in teasing way and smirks.

" Questions.... Ohhhh godddd!! I'm asking you to shoot the questions... "

" I know that... Just teased you and I like it when you are getting annoyed.. You look really  pretty... "

" Ok... Ask your questions... "

" Aren't you my fan even before you joined my company? "

Ok!!! They did research about me.. 

Fine... I'll play along..

" Yes...But...."

" Good.... "

" But....being a fan doesn't mean I'm romantically attracted to you... "

" That's an irrelevant answer... My next question... Don't you want to meet me badly?! "

" Yes... Because I'm your f... "

" Good!!! next question... Were you not happy when I asked you to stay tonight... "