21. Lust or Love

" Jkayyyy ahhhh!!! " Taehyung moaned because of the sharp pain in his lower stomach because of the released elastic band of his boxers hit him there..

Before Tae could even process what happened, Jungkook's lips gently pecked on Tae's pouty lips, when Tae thought it's just a peck, Jungkook pulled Tae in for rough kiss towards his body and sucked all the struggled moans and made Tae dumb.

" Mhhh... Nggg... Nofffff... Enof.... Stop!!" Tae hummed in between Kookie's kiss.

Kookie lost his cool and decided to shut those protesting lips for good, he pushed Tae with his back hit the wall with big thud sound which got Namjoon worried.

But Namjoon knows Tae can handle some pushes, but if he try to intervene that will put Tae's life in danger. So Namjoon took Tae's bag while leaving his bag with sat phone for Tae and excited the bath house.

Kookie pinned Tae to the wall, before Tae tried to stop him, he aggressively kissed Tae while running his fingers everywhere on Tae's body. Kookie likes to handle the curvy waist of Tae, which look like custom made curvy handles for Kookie to grip and steer.

At first Tae's hands were struggling to push Kookie back, but when Kookie used his tongue all over Tae's mounth to fight and caress against Tae's tongue, Tae got himself involved in that bone wrecking dominating kiss. He want to melt in those muscular arms. His then flying hands is now gripping those protruding arms of Jungkook tight.

Tae held back his breath while gripping those arms Tae leaned further in to Jungkook subconsciously to get all of him and to give all of him. Those wet tongue sucking noise echoed in the small cabin. Jungkook got shocked with sudden involvement of Tae. He took time and pulled back to look at Taehyung.

Even after Jungkook pulled out from the kiss, Tae was still in the trans state with his eyes closed and arched neck with his Adams apple bobbing up and down in anxiety and need. Jungkook smirked at the  arched neck dripping sweat drops and desperate look of Tae .

" B E A U T I F U L !! " Jungkook growled in deep tone

" Huh?!! " Tae gained his conscious and tried to look down, but Kookie swiftly attached his lips on Tae's bobbing Adams apple which is wet with swear to catch a drop which is about to drip down from the peak of his neck.

Both of them are really hard and poking each other down there, Tae gripped Kook's sweating back while Kookie palmed Tae's plumpy ass. The wild starving kiss took a turn and become soft, while Jungkook's rough hands softly raised up from Tae's ass all the way to Tae's cheeks.

Without knowing what he is doing, Jungkook's hungry eyes turned sweet for Taehyung, his rough hands on ass turned soft for Tae's cheek. The wild kiss turned in to a passionate tender kiss on Tae's lips. Jungkook kissed Tae like he is his first teen kiss with all his love, which scared Taehyung.

Taehyung easily took the rough kiss but this tender kiss started killing him. Tae started loosing himself, it lasted until they heard a sudden knocking sound outside the cabin. Namjoon alerted the bath house owner saying that kids are being naughty. He tried to save Tae, but he doesn't know they are really being naughty.