27. Real and Fake

" Elena Flavia Kim... ! "

Kim?!! Isn't her name Romano???!

She took my name?!

Or is there any Kim in the picture?!

" That's a different name for a Korean girl... Or is she a foreigner ?! " Taehyung asked Jimin...

" She is a pure Italian girl... "

" Then Kim??! "

" That's her ex boyfriend's name... " Jimin said Tae is trying to control all his gushing emotional !! His eyes turned all red with controlled emotions, he simply turned his face to other side.

" Did you kill her Jimin??! " Tae asked in shaky voice, which Jimin failed to notice..

" How would I??! I won't say I truly love her.. But... I liked her so much.... I didn't kill her.."

" Then why are you guilty for her death?!"

" I broke her trust.. I chose my best friend over her... "

"Did JK killed her...? "

" Huh??!! No no... Did you think JK is my only friend.?! No.... It's not him" Jimin stuttered..

" Just tell me what the hell happened ?! " Tae shouted..

" Tae?? Why are you getting upset... " Jimin tried to calm Tae...

" I've been hearing this story again and again....you are not going any further... Just tell me what she has to do with me....?! Why dis you compare her to me?!

Why are you getting all guilty??! Are you gonna kill me too?! " Taehyung yelled in frustration that brought Jungkook to the place...

" Jiminah!! Why are you troubling him..?! What's happening??! We were all good... You are really a party pooper..."

" Kookie... I need to share something with Tae..Give me sometime.. " Jimin helplessly begged Jungkook..

" About Elena??! That's not your secret to share... It can wait... He knows nothing about us... We can share things later" Jungkook said...

" I want to know Jungkook!! Trust me... Now I can't go back.... It's seriously itching me...." Tae sternly said...

" It's not about trust or anything... But those are our dark secrets... You just came in to our life.. Why do you want to know all that?! " Jungkook trying to avoid this awkward situation to ease Taehyung.

" Because.... " Taehyung determined to know everything about Jungkook, Elena and Jimin by doing anything...

" Because??!! "

" Because... I love you... and I want to know all about your good and bad things... Including the small girl you were talking about... Rest is in your hands.. If you really love me... Tell me... " Tae partially lied..

" Taehyung!! Really?! Are you really in love with me?!! God!!! It feels like whole world revolves around me... and only for me... Damn!!!! I love you too Taehyung!! The moment I laid eyes on you... Ohhh my... I fell for you.. It took me this long to realise it.." Jungkook said with all enthusiasm..

" I want to be a part of your life Jungkook.. Just let me know what is your life like.. The way Jimin in saying things about a girl... It's really churning in my mind.. What happened?! "

" Thanks for confusing him....Jimin.... I'll take it from here... Now I'll him to my room.... !! Tae doll!! Before knowing about Elena you should know about me... " Jungkook said and hoisted stubborn Tae in his arms and started to walk towards his room...