|In a heartbeat|

Third Person's POV

"Hey, am I late?" Someone spoke.

The man sitting on the bench had his breathing hitched at the mellow voice he heard. His heart started to beat faster. He hoped —hoped that the man who spoke was the one he was waiting to see.

The latter turned his head to the side to get a proper look. His heart felt contented at the sight

"You came" The older said.

The boy who was still in his uniform, sat on the bench beside his former lover.

"You called" The younger replied.

(A/N: This is how I envisioned the scene)

Together, they watched the sunset.

No one moved. No one spoke.

At that moment, No one was hurting.

'Everything looks peaceful' Kimhan thought.

'I wish everyday is like this' Porchay wished.

TIMESKIP

After the sun had completely disappeared and the Afterglow has taken over the sky, Both men looked like they were thinking about something.

To their surprise, They both looked at each other at the same time.

"I'm sorry" both blurted out at the same time, again.

Porchay breathed out while Kimhan chuckled lightly.

"I'll go first, Angel" Kimhan said and Chay nodded. he hadn't heard that nickname for a long time.

"I'm sorry, Chay. I'm very sorry for all of the pain I caused you. I'm sorry for playing at your feelings, for leading you on, and for treating you so special only to left you hanging at the end. I'm sorry for using you, for fooling you and for hurting you. I'm sorry especially for breaking your heart.

I-I'm sorry for everything." Kim's voice cracked at the end as he was trying so hard not to cry in front of his love.

He swore to god, If only he could turn back time. He would fix his mistakes In a heartbeat.

Chay, on the other hand, has his eyes already watering at Kimhan's apology. At the perfect apology he has been waiting for a year.

All of his pain, pent-up frustrations and rants —even his prepared apology —dissolved the moment he heard the first "sorry" that came out of Kimhan's mouth.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish" The older added while continuing...

"I-I'm sorry because at the process of hurting you..." Kimhan trails off.

Chay looked at him scared that he won't say it again, that he won't finish his sentence again, that he would left him hanging, again.

"...I hurt myself too.."