The Dead Don't Die

"The Dead Don't Die, the heart still beats. Head held high, I haunt these streets. Life's killed me a hundred thousand times. You can try, you can try, but the dead don't die." -Brent Smith

Meredith was walking down the halls like a woman with a purpose, that purpose, of course, was to strengthen the relationship between Militech and their European allies. Her bosses came up with the idea of her engaging Adrian Tepes, which if the sex was anything to go by, had been working very well. She assumed that another month of this and she would have a ring on her finger that would solidify the alliance and their relationship.

Which wasn't that bad, reaching the door to the office, she opened it and started to sway towards the chair whose back was turned.

"Alright stud, mama's had a long day and she's looking for a good ride from her favorite Transylvanian War Horse!" She announced with a smile, not noticing that Adrian was in the chair in front of the desk and who she just said that to caused her lover to sweat and blush a little as he prayed the person in the chair didn't say anything to embarrass him any more.

The chair turned around to reveal Dracula sitting in it with his leg over his other and his fingers intertwined as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "As flattering as that is, I am happily married, Miss Stout."

Meredith had to do a spit take as her eyes widened and Adrian tried to salvage what he could. "Uh... Father, this is Meredith. The Militech Representative."

Meredith for her part went into professional mode as she held out her hand out. "Its a pleasure to meet you sir, Adrian has said wonderful things about you."

Dracula hummed and stood up from the chair, revealing his height to her before grabbing her hand and shaking it. "A pleasure, Miss Stout."

Meredith shook a little as she tried to keep her composure. "Um... about before, I can assure you if i had known you were there instead of your son, I would have never said that!"

Adrian who was behind his father was waving his hand, even doing a slicing motion over his throat trying to tell her, 'SHUT UP FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY SHUT UP!'

"What you say to my son is of no concern to me, however, it is not me you will have to convince." Dracula said before the chair next Adrian spun around to show Lisa with her leg over her other and glaring at Meredith.

Meredith was calm on the outside, but on the inside she was yelling. 'SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!'

While Adrian just gulped. "Uh Mother, this is Meredith." He was shaking a bit as Lisa just stared at her with a mask of zero emotion, not even a slip of whether she liked her or not which worried Adrian.

"Pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Meredith said, trying to control her shaking body.

Lisa just stood from her seat, walking up to Meredith as she looked her up and down. Walking around, she continued to study Meredith as she asked her husband. "What do you think of her?" Only to stop behind her and look at her hips.

Meredith stayed silent before jumping a bit as she felt Lisa rub her hips. ''Decent hips and waistline.'' Lisa muttered as she now came around the front.

"She reminds me a lot of you, dear." Dracula stated.

Adrian was watching with sweat pouring down his face and was a bit uncomfortable.

Lisa started inspecting Meredith's 'assets', even groping them, which made Meredith very uncomfortable and a little self conscious about being touched by the woman who birthed her future baby daddy. Lisa stepped aside and went back to her husband's side. "Well she can bear us grandchildren, but I don't like how… 'American' she is.''