Chapter 02: The whole person is tingling

MAYO EDIT: "I knew you wouldn't let me down, honey."

She received a compliment from the beautiful girl.

The corners of Mu Yi's mouth lightly hooked up and raised a smile, instantly getting into shape and continuing to write.

The novels she was currently serializing were all about young school romance.

The school was only that big, but the human brain was able to make the stories in it fancy.

No repetition.

And they all seem to agree that pure romance in school doesn't go as far as kissing, not to mention contact below the neck.

The reason for this is well understood.

But there will always be mortals on the ground who dare to face up to that slash of the gods.

To bring the battle to life for a wider audience, they have been working hard to build on the shoulders of giants and forge several new paths to a better world.

Maths, history, chemistry, physics, geography, programming... These are just the building blocks of the road.

No one knows how many times they have fallen before they have discovered their success.

They didn't need to know the pain, they just wanted the joy of sharing.

Muay is different.

Each of her novels is pure, free of industrial saccharin and yellow waste.

As the beauty queen herself says: "Death to all those who drive!"

GHS?

It doesn't exist!

Plot plot, nothing but plot, or plot.

Her novels are quite brain-burning as a result, but the inspiration within her brain never runs out.

Ta-da-da-da!

Paragraph after paragraph flew into formation.

Time passes slowly.

Patience reached its limit.

Her limbs began to get weak, her eyes green, her pupils lax and she was too hungry to concentrate.

The pounding of the keyboard stops abruptly and she staggers to her feet to pour a glass of water.

To fill her hunger and quench her thirst in the process.

As Mu Yi gulped down the water, suddenly the door to her room was knocked hard several times.

"Meituan takeaway! Please come out and get it!"

... It's coming!

As if she could smell the aroma of food through the door and the packaging, her mouth was salivating like crazy and her stomach was growling like crazy.

Not bothering to put on her jacket, she hurriedly answered in her oversized T-shirt and ran quickly to the door.

"Thanks, give it to me!" Muay was so excited that she couldn't help but have her cheeks tinged with a seductive flush, her fair forehead spilling out in delicate sweat and shallow gasps.

The delivery boy seemed taken aback, but he froze for a moment and looked at Mu Yi, his face suddenly flushed.

So astringent.

And without bothering to notice this, Mu Yi took the takeaway, gave a small salute, and closed the door.

Unwrapping it, the slightly spicy spicy oil mixed with the aroma of the food immediately wafted throughout the house.