Chapter 03: What I love is what I live for

A dinner invitation?

Mu Yi froze and stared for a moment before coming back to her senses and realising that it was simply not the right time for her to be answering the phone or heading to the meal.

Her small face blanched without saying a word.

"Honey?"

At that, Muay's face turned even harder and she was tempted to stay silent.

All this time, Maiden had always looked after herself, and of the many editors she had experienced, Maiden was the most in charge and responsible, usually caring for her physical and mental health.

She was always kind enough to give her a hand, and at the dinner table, she was always given a few words of advice.

She was grateful for the kindness of the young lady, but she was also a little bit distressed.

"I'm sorry..."

Mu Yi deliberately lowered her voice, so that it was low and a little soft.

"Eh? You are..." The American girl trailed off at the end of her words.

"I'm Mu Yi's sister Mu Frost, brother he's not here right now, so if there's something very important, please let me know and I can pass it on for you."

She had intended to climb in as her sister's fake identity first, yet the beautiful girl was about to hang up after a few words of conversation.

She even made it clear that she wished to communicate with Mu Yi directly, as there was something very important to Mu Yi that she had to tell him in person.

In response, Mu Yi was filled with questions.

Seeing that the beautiful girl was adamant, Mu Yi did not force her to tell herself.

"Alright, I will ask my brother to contact you again when he returns."

When the other party hung up first, Mu Yi also turned around and went back into the kiosk.

As important as the beauty queen was, what was more important right now was stocking up.

As far as possible, I'd pick out cheap and easy-to-eat food, but I couldn't force my taste, so I'd wait for the money to come in and buy something tasty.

That's what I said, but there are so many temptations at the kiosk.

Chicken feet with pickled pepper, various kinds of spicy strips, marinated pig's feet, spicy dried fish, spicy konjac shreds...

It was as if through the packaging, Mu Yi could smell the smell, and she couldn't help but touch her stomach, frowning tightly and sighing out a deep sense of helplessness.

Bear with it.

It's a flower payment now, and it needs to be paid back!

After finessing her purchases according to the necessary needs, Mu Yi trudged back to her place, carrying a large bag of shopping.

Along the way, people kept trying to help her, and they were all men. But she refused, knowing that this was all because of the convenience of her current appearance.

Mu Yi did not yet consider herself a woman and did not want to accept the benefits of this new identity.

It was already dark, and finally there was a rumble and a torrential downpour.

The sound of raindrops hitting the window was so loud that Muay sat down on the sofa with a start, shaking the thick, long loaf of French bread in her hand.