0.0: Welcome To Hill Stone, The Shadow City

Hill Stone. The Shadow City... A city said to hold monsters within its grey color walls. A broken city that not only divided the humans from the said monstrous creatures, but also intentionally isolates the very creatures that were feared...

There are three distinct types of wolfbloods you will come across of in Hill Stone if you're looking; Tame Wolfbloods, Wild Wolfbloods, & Half Wolfbloods...

"Tame" - Wolfbloods who live among humans & keep their abilities hidden. 

"Wild" - Very connected with their abilities. Can be feral... They hate humans & choose to live wildly as to give into their wolf instinct completely. There are many cases that can be made that wild wolf bloods kill humans & tamed wolfbloods given their supposed harsh nature.

"Half" - These are wolfbloods who have ancestry mixed with humans. They still can transform & experience things other wolfbloods can, but half wolfbloods are a bit dormant in terms of connecting fully with their wolf instincts. 

Wolfbloods are far superior to the humans that can live in Hill Stone. They hold some power that humans can't compete with at all. Their vast abilities include heightened senses, superhuman stamina, their wolf forms, superhuman strength, accelerated healing, superhuman speed, & Eolas.

Eolas is a very crucial ability that comes more naturally to wild wolfbloods. It is the ability wolfbloods use to connect with nature & can be used to discover someone' whereabouts. 

Wolfbloods can turn at will, during a full moon, or when a wolfblood in an heightened emotional state. Wolfsbane can also trigger a sudden transformation in wolfbloods which will mimic the effect if the moon was full.

However, there are times when wolfbloods are at a disadvantage... They can't transform under New (Dark) Moons, this causes them to remain human. During lunar eclipses they are stuck in their human forms with all of their abilities enhanced & their yellow eyes along with their black veins are apparent.

Hill Stone. The Shadow City... What had become of it now ?