0.8: Background of Taki

Half Wolfblood

"私は走っていますが、それでもこれ以上速くはいかないような気がします。 理想が相反する二つのライフスタイルの間でです。 どうやって選べばいいですか?" (I run and yet I feel as if I never go any faster. In between two lifestyles with conflicting ideals. How am I to choose ?)

------------------------------------------

Taki paced in his kitchen as he was on edge. His father had long went to sleep & his mother wasn't home. Taki was what is called a Half Wolfblood. His mother was a full blooded wolfblood, & his father was a human. 

His mother soon strolled into the kitchen from the back door. "You left again...." His tone was monotone & dead inside. He looked just about done somewhat lecturing his mother. However, it wasn't entirely her fault anyway. She was a wolfblood. So why would she ignore her instincts ? "タキさん、どうしてまだ起きているんですか?" (Why are you still awake, Taki ?)

Taki sighed as he took a seat on a stool. He has tried multiple times to connect on a deeper level with his wolf instincts, but it is of no use at the moment. "You suddenly disappeared today. Why ?" Taki wanted her to get straight to the point. 

His mother ran a hand through her hair as she sat across from him at the kitchen island. "I can't say anything for sure. I would need to talk with your father." It was clear she had some information that excited her, but also that there wasn't much information she could relay. Whatever it was, it probably was something no one has ever dealt with ever.

"それで、何も言わないことにしたんですか、お母さん?" (So you just choose to say nothing, Mom ?), Taki said as he held back a yawn. It was pretty late & it wasn't like he was super experienced with his wolfblood abilities. His mother sighed once more as she stood up. "We'll talk in the morning. I promise."

That was the end of it. Nothing else was said as each of them moved to make their ways to their rooms. Just what did she want to say ?